Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr Mikey's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mikey

User name: Mr Mikey

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:229693245

Who has punished you?
I have no idea, it doesn't say who punished me

Why were you punished?
I have no idea as well, it said i was punished because i didn't have a mic. But clearly, I do have one. If you ask other people in jailbreak servers, they know i use my mic often. After playing jailbreak for a few hours, i left the jailbreak server, i joined the blackwonder jailbreak server one hour later, and it said i couldn't join BLU because i was team banned of "no mic".

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, because i always talk with my mic when being warden, and how can other players listen to me if i had "no mic"??? That doesn't make sense! BTW every time i start playing tf2 blackwonder jailbreak, i always check if my mic is on or working.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Just ping an admin while you're in game and they will remove it. You must have been momentarily ago when a mic check was done, no biggie.

Mr Mikey

Just ping an admin while you're in game and they will remove it. You must have been momentarily ago when a mic check was done, no biggie.
What if I can’t find any admins? There should be a time limit for my team ban right?and btw, aren’t you an admin? You could unteam ban me right??(just askin’)

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Because you need to prove that you have a mic. When you are on any blw tf2 server, tag @admin in our discord and someone will come to your rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom