Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr.Htpx's Moderator Application

Mr.Htpx

Strange

subway

Username: Mr.Htpx

Name
Mr.Htpx

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Couple more than 3 years

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
steamcommunity.com/id/HotpocketX/

Your DiscordID
Subway#5554

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Vsh Br Skyhigh Resort 24/7, Freak Fortress Br, Jailbreak Br, 2fort Br.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I usually play on those servers everyday, and i see i lot of trouble there, such as delay and friendly, or abusing exploits. That makes me sad to see people doing this.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
zBlueeey, Shadow Mario

How often do you play TF2?
Every day, sometimes in the morning, but in the afternoon i'm always there, sometimes, i will be busy due to college so on weekends i will be able to take care of the serves at night.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I will always being recording to prove the cause of the punishment but, Warning in any server mode, i know there is a lot of circumstances that each receive a different punishment, but i saw there are some of them that can be apply even in different modes, such as, Mute for mic spamming or profaning inappropriate language and/or racist or xenophobic language, Gag and Silence, for the same reason as Mute but in chat. I'm the guy that think in others person thoughts, ethnic and others things that this person was thought in his life making then comfortable to express themselves in chat or even in voice chat.
Gag/mute for being offensive/racist, warning, 1 day. 3 days, 5 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, permanent.
Gag for chat spam, warning, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, permanent.
Mute for mic spam, warning, 30 minutes, 2 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, permanent.
Mute for speaking another language, warning, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 week, 1 month, permanent.
Delay, well, being patience, 2 warning, 1 kick, ban of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours, 10 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, permanent. Same for camping, because tecnically delay some times involve camping.
Friendly, sometimes i see some people doing rps but not lasting 1 red, 2 warnings, 1 kick, ban of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, 3 weeks, 1 month, permanent.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm pacient, generous, kind and i do believe people can change their attitudes that's why my kind punishment is "very low" i might say compared to others.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese

Last edited:

zBlueeey

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Hey subway nice to meet you here,
This part of your app is lacking on information
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I will always being recording to prove the cause of the punishment but, Warning, by taking 3 to 5 warnings i will take the action to ban the person!
Check The How to Staff application to see more info
You can also check Accepted Staff Apps
To get a idea of what to do

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Well more than enough required playtime
No punishments on record.

Very questionable recent chat logs
Screenshot_20220526-134920_Chrome.jpg

Overall okay application. Cut the bind spam out though

Boa sorte na sua candidatura
~Ash

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom