Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr.Doctor's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Bobert

Scarcely Lethal
What was your type of punishment?:
Team Banned

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:55960136

Who has punished you?
Jim (However Gibus was the one who extended from a day to 2 weeks)

Why were you punished
extension from Jim's punishment, freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
In the demo at tick ~55000 Is where I said it was no touching my grass day and then proceeded to have the reds follow my markers all the way to sweeper this is where I said to get on the same pillar and that the smaller group would be kos. This is where Jim notices that some of the reds touched the grass on no touching my grass day. From where I was standing it would be tricky to figure who did and did not touch my grass so I did not know who were KOS only Jim and the other blu saw it however Jim was the one that pointed it out that some of the reds touched my grass but I was not sure who because he is basing it off his prospective not mine so how am I suppose to know if they actually touched the grass on not. After saying who were rebelling he said not start the game because you would starting a game with rebellers and then asked Jim to repeat that one sentence about not starting the game with rebellers in it but he never replied and. So because I was not sure if Jim was telling the truth because I didn't notice I proceeded with the game anyways and only played it for one sweep. And according to Jim he claims that I killed all the non rebelling reds and none of the rebellers died and keep in mind I still didn't know who were rebelling. After that happened I did not know what to do so I to play it safe I slayed myself anyways because I did not want get team banned again however that did not stop Jim from team banning me.

Attachments

• 2019-10-20_16-56-52.dem
    30.4 MB · Views: 172
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom