Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr. Cubano's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cubano

Notably Dangerous
Username: Mr. Cubano

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Blackwonder Jailbreak BR

What is your SteamID? [U:1:106768100]

Who has punished you?
Synth

Why were you punished?
Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
When I opened the cells, I said that the prisoners should be AFK Freeze in their cells. Then, a guard entered the cell; as it was bait, two prisoners went over to the guard, and the guard then said that two prisoners had moved. I was checking the other cells while that happened, when the guard said that, I saw them moving and just killed them, unaware of the situation. The moment I entered, the guard was no longer inside the specific cell, and when the prisoners who moved were killed, they said the guard had made a bait. I didn't see it and only saw it for the demo of the report made against me, so I couldn't believe RED and just ignored them saying that I did freekill. The guard probably didn't know that what he was doing was bait.

Last edited:

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
This is really what happened, we generally trust our guards and sometimes they are not right, you are not to blame for what happened, but I will ask you to be more careful next time and not jump to conclusions, I will remove the punishment, but that does not mean that your most recent teamban will be ignored, be aware of this.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom