Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mozza's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozza

Unremarkable
User name: mozza

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:418411054

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Escalation.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Uhmm, i didn't really know why i got muted, maybe it's because i said "is that the real kerknor?" or maybe it's because i typed /storebot a couple of times, or i don't know really, for whatever i did for me to get me permanent muted, i'm sorry kerknor, please forgive me and unmute me.

Last edited:

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning mozza,

You were muted by @Gibus for ghosting the day before. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, he was not able to see your previous comm blocks. This mute would have been perma otherwise.

mozza.PNG

Given the amount of comm blocks you have from various sources, I have no intention of removing this. I will leave this open for a bit in case Gibus wishes to comment.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello xo,

I forgot to check your prior punishments as during the time there were a lot of people ghosting and micspamming. I handed out many warnings to the whole server about ghosting and micspamming, yet some of you decided to ignore them.
You were the one that was doing both, and since there were too many people, I forgot to check your priors.
I believe you need to use the time to think about what you've done, and you can appeal in 2 months..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom