Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving and won't be on for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

aaa

Hi guys, so just as the title states I'm moving. So this means probably not gonna be on for the next couple weeks I'm going to be offline because I won't have access to anything except teamspeak and discord but I won't be able to go onto the servers. Anyways, this is more of a message toward @Melonious and @Notice Me Senpai and other admins if they want to fill in for me.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hi guys, so just as the title states I'm moving. So this means probably not gonna be on for the next couple weeks I'm going to be offline because I won't have access to anything except teamspeak and discord but I won't be able to go onto the servers. Anyways, this is more of a message toward @Melonious and @Notice Me Senpai and other admins if they want to fill in for me.

Guys, let's get one of every rating!

Also, see you soon :D

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Good luck, Hope to see you again soon, We don`t really play with each other but I know your a very nice person.
Hope you have a good time at your new Home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom