Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

most OP class in your opinion?

most OP class?

• scout

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • soldier

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • pyro

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • demo

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • heavy

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • engineer

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • medic

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • sniper

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • spy

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Sniper struggles against players that are coordinating, but in, say, a deathmatch scenario, he is way stronger because he destroys single targets.
sniper is powerful in casual where there is no coordination. in a coordinated setting, splash is king as you can easily dispatch a coordinated push.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Easily demoman, his pills do more damage than soldier's on a direct hit, he basically has 2 primaries, which allows you to be as creative as u want with his loudouts, for ex: hybrid knight, if ur confident with ur pills, then having extra resistances with the charge and targe would make u a tank. and him having 2 primaries makes the sticky jumper really viable, since unlike with soldier, u wont be sacrificing ur primary. and u get insane mobiliy, and crit sticky trapping is extremely good. uber a demo and u can shut down a push or wipe out the enemy ream

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Easily demoman, his pills do more damage than soldier's on a direct hit, he basically has 2 primaries, which allows you to be as creative as u want with his loudouts, for ex: hybrid knight, if ur confident with ur pills, then having extra resistances with the charge and targe would make u a tank. and him having 2 primaries makes the sticky jumper really viable, since unlike with soldier, u wont be sacrificing ur primary. and u get insane mobiliy, and crit sticky trapping is extremely good. uber a demo and u can shut down a push or wipe out the enemy ream
imagine demoman without his beta nerfs - 6 grenades in primary and a lot more stickies in reserve ammo for secondary

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
if i remember correctly, i'm okay with pyros and snipers, i respect the really good players. they've put 100's of hours mastering the class

i try to learn their patterns and predict what they are going to do.

i don't get angry or annoyed when i get killed by really good players, i'd go "oh wow i didn't expect that" and remember what i should do when i see that player again

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
if i remember correctly, i'm okay with pyros and snipers, i respect the really good players. they've put 100's of hours mastering the class

i try to learn their patterns and predict what they are going to do.

i don't get angry or annoyed when i get killed by really good players, i'd go "oh wow i didn't expect that" and remember what i should do when i see that player again

No such thing as a skilled pyro because they're all big idiots and I hate them. They have a skill floor lower than the mariana trench.

SleepyVevo

Scarcely Lethal
Well that's your opinion, i respect it

i would tell you i couldn't beat a really good pyro that predicted my every move

the pyro even airblasted loch n load pills

i couldn't even hit em, i strived to get better

i really was amazed.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
no heavy? i think hes not as op but hes kinda irritating with the natacsha
Heavy is a weak class. His damage on a long range is so low, that most of time he is good for finishing targets dealing cheap damage. And it's so hard to kill a player that under medic's healing, because most of time the health regen is faster, then a minigun's damage.
Also natascha is the worst minigun.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Heavy is a weak class. His damage on a long range is so low, that most of time he is good for finishing targets dealing cheap damage. And it's so hard to kill a player that under medic's healing, because most of time the health regen is faster, then a minigun's damage.
Also natascha is the worst minigun.
Please dont insult the brass beast. It worked hard for its title as worst minigun.

CrystalFox123YT

Medic ofc because every time you see a medic 99.99% of the time the medic have a medic gun up in a soilder bf's ass.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom