Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed More Time In Jailbreak!

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

As a jailbreak player i wonder, should we add more time to the timelimit in jailbreak to 15min? The reason why we should add time its because if the warden wanted to do a long day like do 4 minigames, it would allow this because more time. And also in the lr VHS,i feel like the time is to short for me (IDK for other players)because building up a nest as engie its often not even encountered by the hale. So for all the reasons i want for time.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Usually, a decent warden can thin out reds in 1-2 mini games. I rarely see normal rounds go past 5-7 minutes with good guards. I feel like 15 minutes would cause those bad wardens to delay a quarter of a map. Likewise, for VSH it would waste a quarter of a map if there were the usual camping engis and MLG pro spies.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I think that it could be an option when voting for the next map. there will just be 1 option more which is extend the current map. Would be nice to have, but won't change much in my opinion.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
A map extension would be nice, not for the round timer but the map change timer, so maps like mlcastle and hopjb could see more playtime.
As for 15 minute rounds, Tax has already pointed out the issues on the matter, and I heartily agree with him. VSH rounds drag on long enough as it is :/

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I think that it could be an option when voting for the next map. there will just be 1 option more which is extend the current map.
Yeah, I’ve actually thought about this but ended up forgetting it every time before I can make a suggestion lol. I definitely think this is a good idea.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom