Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending more/better store titles? categories aswell?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

What is the suggestion?
More if not better store titles to be added (and categories if possible)
Why?
This would give people purpose to utilize their in-game coins to buy things exterior to the metal and keys that are always depleted on the storebot. These fancy tags should leverage the value of actual steam items and community items overall, giving people a purpose to save up for more specific tags they would like. A incentive to stick around on the servers to earn coins for the exact tag they want.
What's wrong with what we have now?
In all honesty nothing is wrong with it, I just feel that there is the potential to add more variety of tags to the store. I also believe that sometimes there aren't many titles that people would like to wear around in pride like the "bene's poopoo" title(yes this is an actual title) and are just excess if not spam to the store's catalog.
Whats this about categories?
This definitely is the lesser of the main suggestion in this thread but I think organization would be great, I've been on a few servers that like to separate their tags into partitions of relevance with things that range from nobility, general, memey, specialty, role-play, game-inspired tags, ect. This would be helpful for players that are searching for the right kinds of titles.

Armed Forces Titles(My suggestion):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Admiral - [ 12,500 coins ]
Vice-Admiral - [ 7,500 coins ]
Rear-Admiral - [ 5,000 coins ]
Commander - [ 2,500 coins ]

General - [ 12,500 coins ]
Colonial - [ 7,500 coins ]
Major - [ 6,000 coins ]
Captain - [ 3,500 coins ]
Lieutenant - [ 1,250 coins ]
Specialty Titles(My suggestion):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Elitist - [ 7,500 coins ]
Certified* - [ 15,000 coins ]
*VIP club* - [ 25,000 coins ]
[MVP] - [ 50,000 coins ]

SCP-inspired Titles(My suggestion):
05 Command - [ 25,000 coins ]
Chaos Insurgency - [ 12,500 coins ]
Facility Manager - [ 12,500 coins ]
Facility Guard - [ 7,500 coins ]
D-Class - [ 500 coins ]
SCP-001 - [ 10,000 coins ]
SCP-106 - [ 6,000 coins ]
SCP-096 - [ 6,000 coins ]
SCP-173 - [ 6,000 coins ]
SCP-049 - [ 6,000 coins ]
Animal ranked titles(Furdroid's suggestion):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wolf - [ 1,000 coins ]
Fox - [ 1,000 coins ]
Cat - [ 1,000 coins ]
Doggo - [ 1,000 coins ]
Bunny - [ 1,500 coins ]
Lizard - [ 2,000 coins ]
Snake - [ 2,500 coins ]
Cobra - [ 4,000 coins ]
Tiger - [ 5,000 coins ]
Lion - [ 6,000 coins ]
Sphinx - [ 7,000 coins ]
Grizzly - [ 8,000 coins ]
Dinosaur - [ 9,000 coins ]
Dragon - [ 10,000 coins ]
"I can't support this thread until a Garfield tag is added."
Ok.
Garfield - [ 7,500 coins ] Probably put into a category of "Memey"

Feel free to add your own kinds of titles aswell, I'll update and add them to this thread if they are actual suggestions.

Last edited:

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I do feel like the tags are a bit cluttered and considering how they are all based on their coin value and sometimes, even the 0 coins tags don't appear in the first tab, but are rather farther away from the lower priced coin value tags.

Though sometimes, a person will take advantage of this FREE title being so easily accessed within the front page that they can just bind it and spam it and drop presents everywhere, thanks brother, for getting me banned like 3 or 4 times because of that.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I do feel like the tags are a bit cluttered and considering how they are all based on their coin value and sometimes, even the 0 coins tags don't appear in the first tab, but are rather farther away from the lower priced coin value tags.

Though sometimes, a person will take advantage of this FREE title being so easily accessed within the front page that they can just bind it and spam it and drop presents everywhere, thanks brother, for getting me banned like 3 or 4 times because of that.
Yeah, that got old pretty quick.
If you guys are brothers, figure out what bind hes using and change it to something nasty, like snd_restart or unbind all or something ;p

As for the actual thread topic, some organization would be nice, but l'm gonna have to say no to those titles you suggested. No SCP nonsense in these Christian TF2 Servers ;p

Last edited:

Wodeurus

Uncharitable

Alex

Animal related titles cuz, why not?
Wolf
Fox - 1000
Cat - 1000
Doggo - 1000
Bunny - 1500
Lizard - 2000
Snake - 2500
Cobra - 4000
T
iger - 5000
Lion - 6000
Sphinx - 7000
Grizzly - 8000
Dinosaur - 9000
Dragon - 10000
(I'd make more but I got tired of looking for colours)

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer

Was not aware of this issue. The free title can no longer be dropped

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

a was gonna think about spamming again since you only removed it for the FREE title, he almost did it, thank god, I will no longer be scared for him to be banned, seeing as you fixed it! Thanks Bene!

sky

Strange

sky

Frags related titles I guess:

FROYO-30000
B4nny fanboy-7000
Pipe Jesus-20000
Epic Airshotter-10000
Trickstabber-6000
Pipe down-8000
Rocket jumping god-15000

Competitive divisions:
Open-1000
Mid-2500
High-6000
Prem-10000
Iron-1000
Steel-2000
Silver-4000
Gold-6500
Plat-8000[Even tough there is alredy a platinum title]

(I will add more if I come up with more ideas)
Maybe a bit expensive but hope you still like them!:D

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom