Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More admins for AUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shad-o

Strange
Can we get some more admins on AUS please? Seeing as next to no admins are from the area and we CONSTANTLY have mfk in jailbreak and nothing gets done about it. Like we consistently call the BLW admins bad because it seems like they don't care about the AUS area. We have more activity from donors than the actual Mods and Admins.

You can ban me or whatever, but we don't have enough donors in AUS to do the admins jobs. And banning me is only putting fuel to the fire, because it'll look like you're more worried with your self imagine than the state of the server

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Admins got lives bro.
You could at least help the server by making reports. Hope that info helps.

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
You can make reports of rule breakers to get them punished. You can also reach out to admins and moderators in our discord server.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

While I appreciate your concern you must know Admins cannot always be available for you at all times. We do not punish people for voicing their opinion and bringing up issues they feel necessary to express. What you can do instead is to report rulebreakers and/or reach out to us on our discord server. All reports get solved too as long as sufficient proof is provided. Additionally, timezones can affect how someone's activity can be perceived. Some staff might be online and accessible during the night for Aussies.

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

As all that has been stated can be vouched by mostly anyone who isn't overwhelmed by the rule-breaking and just wants them to be dealt with, on top of that which has been stated, there also aren't many people applying for AUSJB Staff that are actually Australian. Other staff, as said, can only do so much putting time zones into consideration.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
You have never made a report against these rule breakers. We would LOVE to add several AUS staff, a couple more SG and BR while we're at it. The issue is with the applicants themselves being part of the problem.

ForeverMan

Strange
You have never made a report against these rule breakers. We would LOVE to add several AUS staff, a couple more SG and BR while we're at it. The issue is with the applicants themselves being part of the problem.

Well, I applied for the Brazilian MvM server but the bureaucracy is beyond my limit.
Have a 10+ year experience in admin, but it's not enough ??‍♂️

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Well, I applied for the Brazilian MvM server but the bureaucracy is beyond my limit.
Have a 10+ year experience in admin, but it's not enough ??‍♂️
You requested yourself that your application should be closed. So I'm not sure where this argument stems from

ForeverMan

Strange
You requested yourself that your application should be closed. So I'm not sure where this argument stems from
Well yeah, I already had filled every single item that was needed but someone said I should redo based on a topic.
To me that's bureaucracy.
I play every single day and there's loads of jerks playing making the game a mess, I'm here to help but I'm not gonna waste my time filling for admin in a "very special way" to not make a mistake of copying.
Already sent you a DM about it too.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Respectfully, it's not that you didn't follow our bureaucracy. It is that you did not tell us the way you would punish anyone, which is specifically requested you do.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-084428.png
    Screenshot_20200409-084428.png
    348 KB · Views: 169

ForeverMan

Strange
Respectfully, it's not that you didn't follow our bureaucracy. It is that you did not tell us the way you would punish anyone, which is specifically requested you do.

Thank you for saying what was wrong with it, but anyways.
To me, it goes without saying

Someone's hacking = ban 0
Someone's being a jerk on mic = mute
Annoying or harassing via chat = gag
I don't see a reason for bans other than cheating, in our servers here in Brazil lots of admins ban people for the simplest reasons which make crazy with them, having to review and redo work

I don't see any punishment other than simple freeze or slay when someone, for example, as pyro keeping pushing enemies back into spawn... A simple freeze for a couple of seconds does the trick.
Maybe there's a reason for other servers like not following specific game rules ( anti game in cart or something like that ) but in MvM there's not much to do.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Thank you for saying what was wrong with it, but anyways.
To me, it goes without saying

Someone's hacking = ban 0
Someone's being a jerk on mic = mute
Annoying or harassing via chat = gag
I don't see a reason for bans other than cheating, in our servers here in Brazil lots of admins ban people for the simplest reasons which make crazy with them, having to review and redo work

I don't see any punishment other than simple freeze or slay when someone, for example, as pyro keeping pushing enemies back into spawn... A simple freeze for a couple of seconds does the trick.
Maybe there's a reason for other servers like not following specific game rules ( anti game in cart or something like that ) but in MvM there's not much to do.

That's not how it works.
I suggest you take a look at accepted applications if you wish to re-apply.

If you do not want to put in a minimum of effort while applying for staff, don't apply for staff, but don't go around saying you got declined because we have too much "bureaucracy".

ForeverMan

Strange
That's not how it works.
I suggest you take a look at accepted applications if you wish to re-apply.

If you do not want to put in a minimum of effort while applying for staff, don't apply for staff.

Nah, I'm good
I'm sure you have enough Brazilian admins already, so there's no need to worry about me.
Like I said, I don't see a reason for all this.
Should be simpler, it's not a kidney transplant.

Still... I'm open to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom