Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Momoro's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momoro

Username: Momoro

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/momonotirl/

Who has punished you?
Lala

Why were you punished?
Child rape joke :/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
mmm i went too far i am a very nice person but the devious voices in my head told me to make a child rape joke. that truly is terrible... BUT i have managed to conquer the voices and i am free from their grasp! i can now talk normally and be an average member of the community. did you know that in my free time i bring water and food to african kids and i also gave a lambo to a homeless person once, yeah not even kidding. i think i should be able to talk to others because i am a natural therapist, people come to talk to me about their problems and i give them solutions. i help these depressed tf2 players find joy in life and i'd like to think that i've saved countless people from committing suicide... but with a gag that lasts a whole WEEK! a lot of people would remain depressed! i calculated the numbers and i manage to save 22,091 people weekly, and if i were to remain gagged this week this means 22,091 suicides! how could you ever live with yourselves if you knew you would be letting this happen? but don't fret, there's a solution... you can just ungag me and let me be the friend these poor people need! how could anyone as smart as yourselves reject this offer? i am sure you won't because i can tell you are very very kind and smart and loving people... that's all i have to say. (i will not be making rape jokes around certain people and will try my hardest to not be offensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom