Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MOAR SMILEYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
I just chatted with @DeadGaming666, @2010wolf CURSED panda Obp and @Timo (who left earlier) and somehow we came to talk about smileys. I though back to OP and Blueprint and I remembered that we had some funny smileys back then. So I am I though we could suggest smileys and that you could add some.
Here's an example:
Make a Panda smiley. In honour of OP.

It's just an example, but people could post here their ideas and maybe they will be added?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Sadly, after talking to @Benedevil a bit, we decided to leave out the Angel and Devil since they don't fit with the standard 16x16. And making them that small wouldn't look good. So, we leave them out.

Also, no Profile emotes for you guys. Since it might happen that everyone wants one, Bene said it'd be better to not include them :( Luckily, I only worked on 3, but it's still sad. Sorry guys, I'm gonna close this thread now.

I think since we have enough extra smiles now, we don't need more. If anyone still has a super great idea about a smiley, he can message me and I'll see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom