Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mkiscool's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkiscool

User name: mkiscool

Name
mkiscool

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:51381704

Your DiscordID
mk#3019

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I want to moderate Black Wonder AUS High Tower. (Deathmatch)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to help the BlackWonder community grow in all ways, i'm a very active player i'm on all day everyday. I have been playing since 2012 i'm very experienced with the games in's and out's and i think i can bring that to the community and help it expand.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
I have spoken to Y3p.

When are you usually available to play?
During weekdays i am available from 3:30 all the way to 10:30 at night.
All day on weekends :)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Had a look at other apps came up with this :) 1 hour > 2 hours > 24 hours > 1 week > 1 year > permanent.
Racism and offensive to other players: 1 day > 1 week > 1 year > permanent. Cheaters permanently ban no matter the offence. Text spamming: 1 hour gag > 5 hour gag > 1 day gag > 1 week gag > 1 year gag > permanent.
" !calladmin " abuse: 1 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 1 week ban > 5 weeks ban > 1 year ban > permanent. inappropriate sprays: Permanent spray ban. Exploiting glitches: 1 hour ban > 1 week ban > 5 weeks ban > 1 year ban > permanent ban.
Advertising cheats/software: Permanent mute/gag. Afk for up to 2 rounds or a coupe minutes: kick. Talking over others: 1 hour mute > 5 hours mute > 1 day mute > 1 week mute > 5 weeks mute > 1 year mute > Permanent mute.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am very experienced with scammers and trading, i can help people with basically any subject regarding tf2.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hey, i have seen you around the server and you are very nice to players from what i have heard.
Here is a few things i have to say:
Your punishment section is missing a few key rules, i recommend going to accepted applications and have a look at the rules other people have put down. I also recommend making it more clear, for example "Rule: [punishment]" Also, we do not kick/ban for people who break rules in voice chat or text chat, the punishments should only be mutes/gags.
Also, your 20 hours of playtime seems to be good, and your chat logs are very good for what i have seen however, most of it is trading/commands as you do use your mic. You very rarely swear and i haven't seen any chats where you are rude/offensive to others, and i haven't seen you break any rules either which is good.
More information is required in the punishment section, other than that, thats all i had to say.
good luck!

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
In a deathmatch there are many important rules like:
Spamming in chat, i will give 2 warning but i'll let them know it's their last warning but if they choose to continue i will inforce a 30 min mute.
Racism: I do not put up with racism and if there is any of it going on i will put my foot down and give them a 1 hour mute, potentially a kick with a warning if it's too out of hand.
Bullying: Bullying is a difficult subject but if it's clear it's happening and i am receiving multiple complaints i will kick them for ban 15 - 30 mins.
General punishments will be kicks and mutes.

Maybe be more specific, as what if the person comes back or continues after a 30 minute mute or ban?

What if they were breaking a rule specific of deathmatch?

Also when you say General Punishments you should be more specific as there are many, most of which constitute different punishments of varying degrees.

you should also edit your punishments section all together and make it appear more streamlined and easier to read/comprehend, an example being.

Micspamming: Warning > Warning > 30 minute mute > 1 hour mute > Ect.

I don't think you've joined the blackwonder discord server yet as I can't seem to find you on there.

Also some of your previous text messages are a bit concerning to me.
Chat messages
Application 1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom