Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MJC0281's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJC0281

User name: MJC0281

Name
MJC0281

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:232814750

Your DiscordID
Mort#8204

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I was previously staff on a community known as festive, which was then turned into Elyisum. I first got mod rank when i was 15 i believe, and i resigned out of my own free will as i was juggling school and games and decided to focus on my education. Most people knew me because i was "the fun admin", however most of the older people who knew me have left the community.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
DOdgeball Advanced (EU)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Having played on the community for some time now, I feel that I could be a great help to the community.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
JR | blw.tf

How often do you play TF2?
Usually from the hours 4pm until 10pm(GMT+1) Monday to Friday, however due to work it can vary from 4-6, But I'm resigning soon so i should be more available.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Dodge ball can be a very, very toxic place, If somebody was deciding to micspam / be rude over microphone, it would be a mute. If somebody was spamming chat / being disrespectful through chat, it would result in a gag, and if there was a cheater I'd resolve to calling upon other staff for a second opinion if it's available, then follow up with a ban if proven guilty.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I really love the servers, I'd really like to host a give away at some point :D

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hello MJC0281 ,
Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes
-If you read the guide then you didn't understand how to make a good application, i recommend you read it again.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Dodge ball can be a very, very toxic place, If somebody was deciding to micspam / be rude over microphone, it would be a mute. If somebody was spamming chat / being disrespectful through chat, it would result in a gag, and if there was a cheater I'd resolve to calling upon other staff for a second opnion if it's available, then follow up with a ban if proven guilty.
-Punishment ladders help us to understand better your ideal way of punishing players.(You can take ideas from other applicants without copying them).

Extra info...
Commblocks / Excluding CONSOLElatest commblockBanslatest banSession (Dodgeball Advance)
No
0No1 days, 6 hours, 37 minutes, 34 seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom