Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mist's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mist

Mist

Username: Mist

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:18665421

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Crashing Server

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, firstly, I didn't crashed the server as I do not know how to do it, and why would I crash the server, secondly, I timed out before the server crashed, and lastly I was playing with one of my friend and we can clearly see that there was an exploiter named "Jason Guerman" (it looked like this, I don't actually quite remember the name) who typed "killserver" or something like this in chat and then he crashed the server, this part may not be accurate as it was my friend's statement.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I didn't crashed the server as I do not know how to do it,
Misty.PNG

Your name has been coming up entirely too much in the calladmin logs lately. UU has enough trouble staying afloat with Razor and co doing their thing, so I don't really have time to deal with the likes of you.

Mist

Mist

I only said this to make him afraid in hope of him leaving us alone, and even if I said this, I'm still not the one who crashed it.
And the "boom made him crash" is because there was a detonator pyro shooting flares who shot a lot of flares then detonated them and he crashed right after, what I was trying to say is that the "boom" made him crash. And then all my talk about crash was just me trying to see how much can I handle before crashing with my new graphic qualities, or it was when my main hardware had an issue and I had to reinstall windows, but I took the wrong version and it crashed randomly, as for the "I made him crash again" is just me playing detonator pyro, flying around and accidentally crash people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 17)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom