Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Misaki's Ban appeal

Misaki

Strange

Mimi

Username: Misaki

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:29238911

Who has punished you?
Admin server bot

Why were you punished?
Well, I accidentally was messing around on my private server with commands, when I joined on MIA 2fort, I got kicked out and banned automatically from the server bot, it detected "Aimbot"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I never use 3rd party tools to play on the servers, it was my mistake because I didn't restart my game before joining. And I would appreciate if the ban is gone from me

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Well, I accidentally was messing around on my private server with commands, when I joined on MIA 2fort, I got kicked out and banned automatically from the server bot, it detected "Aimbot"
Good morning, what happened is: I was playing in my private server with some cheat commands, and when I joined to MIA 2fort, the server detected one of them and kicked me out and got me banned
This is actually the same message, and does not elaborate on anything at all - I'd like to know what commands you have used and perhaps also how you believe they can affect you on non-private servers

Misaki

Strange

Mimi

I remember I was using the commands r_drawclipbrushes, cl_pitchdown and up
Also noclip and impulse 101, but I don't think those count?
Modifying cl_pitchdown and cl_pitchup overflows the console with errors

Last edited:

Misaki

Strange

Mimi

Modifying the command "cl_pitchdown/pitchup" value above 90 (default 89, for example I modified by 100) will spam you with this error

unknown.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom