Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined miraiyuni's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

miraiyuni

User name: miraiyuni

Name
miraiyuni

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
Mirai#1130

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I often play on the dodgeball SG server and would like to moderate that.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
because there are constant rule breakers, bots and spammers that should be muted, warned or kick.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No.

When are you usually available to play?
Everyday in Singapore Time. About 5pm to 7pm Weekdays or 9am to 5pm for Weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Benefit of the doubt will be given if they are new players joining the dodgeball server and i will inform them about the rules.However, if they continue to do so otherwise told, I will warn them 3 times before kicking them and if they decide to break the rules which includes hacking(not in the rules but occasional aimbots do join in from time to time), constant intercepting other people rockets (it happens a lot), holding onto rockets to delay (it happens on occasional basis) deliberately body blocking other players despite warnings given out OR any constant complains from players on that particular player that is causing the trouble, ban will be executed.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
occasional bots and spammers will appear on the server and no mods or admins are there to manage the server. Also, there are some people who stands behind others to make their rocket hit the person standing in front of them. We should make a rule for that ; Refrain from standing behind other players.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Chinese

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Please take a look at this as your application is incomplete in its current state.

miraiyuni

Please take a look at this as your application is incomplete in its current state.

I am pretty sure i answered all the questions u gave? im sorry if i missed anything

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

im sorry if i missed anything
You missed plenty of things regarding your punishments section.
warning them 3 times before kicking them if they break any rules or any complains from players. If push comes to shove, ban will be executed.
Will you kick a player because they are unclear of a rule?
Will you ban a player for spamming in comms?

Your punishments section is vague and difficult to assess without anything to go with. I suggest checking the rules and editing your application accordingly.

miraiyuni

Will you kick a player because they are unclear of a rule?
Will you ban a player for spamming in comms?

Your punishments section is vague and difficult to assess without anything to go with. I suggest checking the rules and editing your application accordingly.
i have answered it. thanks for pointing it out, there were only 4 rules in the tfdb server so i was referring to all 4 of them! but now i stated it in the application!

Edit: i have added something new to the question "Is there any other information you would like us to know about? "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom