Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Minigame for all jailbreak server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The sky

Scarcely Lethal

The sky

Add more minigame for jailbreak server
here my idea
1.King of explorer(All red has 1 thing to find there only a 3 winner and the other are the loser) recommended 10 reds
2.Sniper area(Have the 1 target to shoot and warden needs to say how many red must shoot at it.The red is becoming the T-pose) recommended 3 reds
3.Paint minigame(All red needs to draw the picture that infront of them and the warden will vote in the teamchat who should alive who should die) recommended 5 reds

Last edited:

Cowboy

Spectacularly Lethal

Cowboy

Cool ideas but i'm sure there is quite a bit of technical boundaries on what can and cannot be done.

I think you also need to be a bit more elaboration on your ideas too. as you did not do the best job ob explaining to us what exactly you'd like to see added to Jailbreak.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

So the way I'm seeing it it's basically a scavenger hunt, skeet shooting/shooting range, and Pictionary of some sort... seem like good ideas on paper but I don't know how they'd fare in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom