Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MiniDrew's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniDrew

Username: MiniDrew

Name
MiniDrew

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/1111

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:184449507

Your DiscordID
_minidrew

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Minecraft World Brazil (ip:177.54.157.73:27085) and Jailbreak Brazil (ip:177.54.157.73:27015) because i have extreme experience with these servers I've played frequently for years and I'm coming back now

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I was convinced to apply because the 2 servers that I play the most have not had active moderators or admins for years, many cases of micspam, many cases of breaking server rules, many hackers already seen, we are in need of moderators, I was convinced by friends who play to apply for me because i have years of experience on the servers, i am a calm and respectful person, I believe I can be a good moderator

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
every day, like 13:00 - 23:00 (BRT)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
General Rules:

MicSpam --> Warn to Stop/1 hour mute/6 hours/1 day/3 days/1 week/2 week/Perma Mute.

Toxic Player (something that can insult other pleayers,religion,sexuality,belief) --> Warning/1hour Gag/Mute/2hours/6hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/1month/2month/perm

Inappropriate Sprays --> Permanent Sprayban

Inappropriate boards --> Permanent Boardban

Exploiting --> Warning+Slay/2hours ban/6hours/1day/3days/1week/2week/1month/perm

Hacking --> Record Evidence and Perm ban

Jailbreak Rules

Everyone:

Overtalking Warden --> Warning>1hour mute/2hour/1day/3days/1week/2week/1month/perm

Delaying --> Warning/slay/1hourBan/6hours/1day/2days/1week/2week/1month

Latespawning --> Warning + Slay/1hourBan/2hours/4hours/10hours/1day/1week/1month/2month/perm

Ghosting --> Warning/1hourGag/ 4hours/ 8hours/1days/1week/2weeks/1month/2month/perm

Exploit Abuse --> Warning + Slay/12hoursban/1day/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Spamming --> Warning/1hour mute/2hours/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/1month/2month/Perm

Sticky Trapping --> Warning/Slay(if persist in the same round after the warning)/1hour ban/2hours/6hours/1day/3days/1week/2week/1month/2month/perm

Blue Team:

No microphone --> Warning/perm teamban(until he gets a mic)

Freekill --> Warning + Slay + respawn the free killed/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Freehit --> Warning/1hourTeamban/2hours/4hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/2week/1month/perm

Mass Freekill --> Respawn the reds,Slay+1week teamban/2weeks/1month/perm

Team Kill --> insta slay and Respawn Victim/1hourTeamban/6hours/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Force-Baiting --> Warning/1hourTeamban/2hours/8hours/1day/3days/1week/2week/1month/perm(Throwin milk,blocking reds)

Armory Camp --> Warning(if persist)Slay+1hourteamban/6hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Wandering --> Warning(If he dosent come back close to warden) slay+1hourTeamban/2hours/12hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/2week/1month/perm

Warden:

Giving Kill/Trick Orders --> warning(slay if any one get killed and respawn the killed)/1hourTeamban/6hours/1day/2days/1week/2week/1month/perm

LR Denial --> Warning (if the warden don't follow the LR after the warn)Slay+1hourTeamban/4hours/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Favouritism --> Warning (For the first time will only warning him, For the second time will)Slay+2hoursTeamban/4hours/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/1month/perm

Pardoning Reds --> Warning + slay the warden(if the rebel don't get killed)/1hourTeamban/2hours/4hours/1day/2days/1week/2weeks/perm

Meat Grinder/Arena as first minigame --> Warning to do other minigame/If the warden dosen't follow the warning will slay him(and revive the free killeds)/2hoursTeamban/4hours/8hours/1day/2days/1week/1month/2month/perm

English talk on BR server:Warn/1hour mute/6hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/2weeks/1month/2month/Perm

Illegal Freeday --> (If he ignore the warning)slay+2hoursTeamban/4hours/8hours/1day/2days/4days/1week/2weeks/1mouth/perm

Illegal Usage of Minigames --> (4th of the same minigame,Theater with too many people,Dinner/Theater with only 1 guard)Warn, If he ignore the warn+slay+2hoursTeamban/4hours/8hours/1day/2days/1week/2week/1month/2month/perm

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i play in blackwonder since 2020, i have like 1.500 hours in the blackwonder servers i think, especially on Jailbreak, VSH and Minecraft World servers

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Portuguese, native language

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
In addition to concerns, user does not have required playtime

9442742E-D0A1-4FE3-B25C-4C0696BD91D6.jpeg

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

Hello MiniDrew.

Unfortunately, we have decided to not go ahead with your application at this time. You have still failed to reach the 3 days of playtime required. This, in addition to other prior concerns, was the reasoning behind our choice.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom