Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Minecraft Live 2021 Mob Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

New Minecraft mob vote got announced and all 3 mobs have been showcased which one would you vote for and why?

Personally I like the copper golem the most as it actually gives a use to copper ore as its pretty useless currently and I get like stacks of this almost useless ore already. I can imagine making an army of these little guys since it seems like you only need ingots to craft it at least from what it looks like from the trailer. Although it does not seem to have many uses aside from pressing buttons just pressing buttons might be cool to be as randomizer of sorts for redstone and maybe the statue stage could be used as decoration. Hopefully you can apply wax to them so they don't turn into statues as I want some to follow me around, if it cannot it would be tragic to have my companion just keel over and freeze into place.

As for the other mobs they seem kind of outta place as they seem like they come from a mod of some sort that has pets that follow you but that is just me. But as for my actual opinions on the mobs the glare seems pretty niche as they just point out dark areas and the allay seems pretty good just not sure how the collecting mechanic would work. Would it just collect item drops, does it steal from other players, or does it create items out of thin air who knows. I could see the allay being turned into a farm which might be cool having a hopper and note block system deploying multiple allay then dropping another item for them to collect then bringing those items back.

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Honestly? These all suck. Glare is a glorified mining canary, but without any actual purpose because you already have a good idea of where monsters can spawn. It's sole use it when building your base to make sure a certain area is well lit enough, which usually isn't an issue.

Allay sounds like it will just make the entire game boring. Its existence nullifies a pretty big part of the gameplay loop. Give it some netherite, and the game just beats itself.

Iron Golem sounds about as useful as a snow golem, except it will press buttons for you. Wow, what a treasure.

I have instead decided to vote libertarian in the upcoming Minecraft election. It has no chance of winning, and is about as practical as just not voting, but this way I can pretend I cared enough to vote.

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Yeah we need more golems it's been years since they added new golems, plus it's really good for redstone stuff or maybe farming

Last edited:

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Well the allay won rip copper golem ?

at least is wasn't the glare lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom