Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mind Candy

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

If you like animals then this is for ya. I find it really interesting that someone took real life and kind of made it into a game that has all the features a normal game today has such as updates, patch notes, buffing certain classes as well as nerfing certain classes. Although the game doesn't exist, you can sort of get an idea of such a game existing. It also teaches you new things whilst also keeping you entertained. You can say that he (the author) uses video game terminology to make it unique and less boring which I applaud.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin
Also I have to post this because everyone needs to see it:

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Little background on this one:

There used to be a show on Adult Swim called Metalocalypse. The show was co-created by a dude named Brendon Small. He wrote the music and did most of the voices of the main characters. He was a very busy man. The show has since been canceled due to a falling out between the owner of either Adult Swim or the company that owns Adult Swim. When Brendon Small started a crowdfunding campaign to purchase the show to make a final season independently, it was a success. Unfortunately the network refused to sell Metalocalypse, purely because they are dicks and hate Brendon Small. He has since gone on to make one of my favorite albums of all time, Galaktikon 2.

With that little bit of background out of the way, here's a documentary that came with the special edition of "Dethalbum 3."

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom