Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mind Candy

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I will use this thread to post stuff that I find interesting across the internet. I encourage you to do the same. This could be related to anything, tech, history, culture, news, whatever excites you.

The goal would be to have a place where you can share interesting information with everyone else while not being restricted to 140 letters.

The thread has a single rule: No completely ridiculous stupid shit, this includes memes, conspiracy theories and cat videos as well.

So to start off, here is this amazing video from SpaceX that they recently posted. They made a compilation of all their rockets that tried to come back and land. It's not only good PR for the company but oddly satisfying to watch.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
For all the basketball fans out there there are 2 channels
1. Dom2k here is one of his videos about lebron
2. Mike Korzemba who is 1k away from 1 mil here is one of his videos

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
elon1.png

elon2.png

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
I don't really like those "What would have happened" videos. I think they're a bit "cheap" and pointless so to say (you really can't predict history). If you would like to watch history related stuff I'd recommend Extra Credits and BazBattles, two great channels and please believe me when I say they're 10 times more interesting, high quality and actually accurate.

Here is an example of each channel:
Extra Credits

BazBattles

@Tomato Kat You truly like gardening stuff -upsidedown- I'll check out that channel later.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom