Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Milabot's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milabot

Strange
Name
Milabot (Milan Tosevski)

Steam I
STEAM_0:1:119301664

Previous Admin INFO
I was one of the most trusted admins on the main Tawerna dodgeball server for over a year, i have experience with dealing with cheaters and griefers that don't follow the rules and also have experience with all the necessary admin commands. I stopped administrating the server because of a relocation from the EU to AU.

Server I would like to Administrate
I mainly play on the Blackwonder AUS dodgeball server because of the fantastic community and people, and because of my love for tfdb. ;3

Why do I want to become an Admin?
I would like to become an admin to give back to the community and to keep the servers clean and fair for everyone's enjoyment.

I play between the hours of 16:00 to 23:00 (AWST)

The reason I think i should become an Admin is because i'm trustworthy, loyal and experienced with being an Admin on a dodgeball server.

I have over 3000 hours on Tf2, i also have a good understanding of the commands. In the future i hope to expand to help administrate other Blackwonder servers and would always be here to help.

Do I know any Admins?
At the time of posting this no, but i plan to get to know all of the staff and make new friends. :)

How would I Deal with a Hacker/Spammer/Rule Breaker?
I am a person that believes in giving people a chance to do the right thing but with an exception to hackers.

If the person is hacking I would Perm Ban him/her.
If someone was spamming I would give them a warning before muting them for a specific time, and if the continue to spam after the warning and temp mute, it would be a perm mute.
For a simple rule breaker they would be given a warning after their first offence and if the behaviour continues, depending on how serious the offence was, it would lead to a kick, temp ban, or perm ban.

My view on how to deal with people can be changed depending on how my superior would want me to deal with them.

Last edited:

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Will write more later, but just adding this now because I was taking a quick look...

I have over 3000 hours on Tf2 and many of those have been playing and trading in Blackwonder servers

According to our records, you don't even have an hour's play time.
Not to mention not even 20 mins on a trade server.

Will continue to review later, as I don't have the opportunity at the moment.

D

Deleted member 2049

Your punishment system isn't what we are looking for, you can see I mean if you view the previously accepted applications. Punishment lengths and chains are what is looked for in the punishment section of an application.

The other thing is that you don't even have an hour on the servers, as mentioned by Tony.

I was one of the most trusted admins on the main Tawerna dodgeball server for over a year, i have experience with dealing with cheaters and griefers that don't follow the rules and also have experience with all the necessary admin commands. I stopped administrating the server because of a relocation from the EU to AU.
This is actually true, so that's nice https://tawerna.tf/printthread.php?tid=65

My view on how to deal with people can be changed depending on how my superior would want me to deal with them.
What do you mean by this?

As I see it, you don't have enough time on the servers for me to consider you to be experienced enough for a staff member position. However, I do believe you have good potential so I encourage you to try again in a couple of months if this application gets declined.

I'll be going with -Support however

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom