Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Milabot's Application (Re-uploaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milabot

Strange
This is a re-upload of a former application where I was advised to get more experience on the Blackwonder servers and to fix up my punishments.

Name
Milabot (Milan Tosevski)

Discord
Milabot#4201

Steam I
STEAM_0:1:119301664

Previous Admin INFO
I was one of the most trusted admins on the main Tawerna dodgeball server for over a year, I have experience with dealing with cheaters and griefers that don't follow the rules and also have experience with all the necessary admin commands. I stopped administrating the server because of relocation from the EU to AU.

The server I would like to Administrate
I mainly play on the Blackwonder AUS dodgeball server because of the fantastic community and people, and because of my love for tfdb. ;3

Why do I want to become an Admin?
I would like to become an admin to give back to the community and to keep the servers clean and fair for everyone's enjoyment.

I play between the hours of 16:00 to 23:00 (AWST)

The reason I think I should become an Admin is that I'm trustworthy, loyal and experienced with being an Admin on a dodgeball server.

I have over 3000 hours on Tf2, I also have a good understanding of the commands. In the future, I hope to expand to help administrate other Blackwonder servers and would always be here to help.

Do I know any Admins?
I have gotten to know Corvin a little but I would like to get to know most of the staff and hopefully make some new friends! :)

How would I Deal with a Hacker/Spammer/Rule Breaker?

Spamming Chat/Voice chat:
The offender will be first given two warnings to stop the spamming. Following offenses will be dealt with as such...
1 hour Mute/Gag >> 1 day Mute/Gag >> 2 day Mute/Gag >> 1 week Mute/Gag >> 2 week Mute/Gag >> 1 month Mute/Gag >> Permanent Mute/Gag

Racist Behaviour:
1 day Mute/Gag depending on how serious the offense was, the following offenses will be dealt with as such...
2 day mute/gag >> 1 week mute/gag >> 2 week mute/gag >> Permanent mute/gag

Hacking:
If I have suspicions that someone is hacking I would first look for and record proof and get the advice of fellow admins before perm banning them.

NSFW Sprays:
Perm spray ban.

Stealing the Rocket:
If the player intentionally steals the rocket they will be warned not to steal again if the player continues to steal intentionally...
2nd Warning (In case the first one is missed) >> 30 min Ban >> 1 hour Ban >> 24h Ban >> 1 Week Ban >> 1 Month Ban >> 2 Month Ban >> 1 Year Ban >> Perm Ban

Suicide While Targeted By the Rocket:
If the player intentionally kills himself while the rocket is targeting them, they will be warned not to do it again, and if the player continues to do it intentionally...
2nd Warning (In case the first one is missed) >> 30 min Ban >> 1 hour Ban >> 24h Ban >> 1 Week Ban >> 1 Month Ban >> 2 Month Ban >> 1 Year Ban >> Perm Ban

Delaying the Round By Holding the Rocket:
If a player orbits the rocket to intentionally delay the round they will be warned, and if they continue to do so...
2nd Warning (In case the first one was missed) >> Slayed

Blocking Other Players:
If a player is intentionally blocking another player, they will be warned, if they continue to do so...

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Milabot,

Your chatlogs are clean, most likely because you've only gotten 47 pages of chatlog.
Your punishments seem fine, except the fact that there are quite a few punishments missing, especially the Dodgeball specific ones.

I cannot check if you really were an admin on another server, so I won't be giving my opinion on that.

In general, I think you need to add to your punishments, and you've gotten way too little playtime here on BLW. I'd recommend waiting for a few months then re-applying. 1 day of playime really isn't sufficient in my eyes.

I'm sorry, but it's a -support from me. Good luck.

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo Milabot.

The first thing that falls into my eyes, is that you haven't used the template... :whistle:

Your application;
You are still missing some rules. I advise you to read the server rules and add missing rules to your application.
Also, your punishment lengths need improvement.

1 hour Mute/Gag >> 1 day Mute/Gag >> 2 day Mute/Gag >> 1 week Mute/Gag >> 2 week Mute/Gag >> 1 month Mute/Gag >> Permanent Mute/Gag
30 min Ban >> 1 hour Ban >> 24h Ban >> 1 Week Ban >> 1 Month Ban >> Perm Ban

Remember, we want to keep the players. We punish players so they can take their time to read the rules and understand what they did wrong. Giving such a long punishment length at their second offence is too much and may even be the reason they lose interest in the server. We don't want that.
Take a look at accepted application to see what we are looking for and use it as inspiration.

Your chatlogs;

Seems pretty clean. Awesome. ;)

Other;
I can confirm that he was an admin on Tawerna community.
You don't have a lot of playtime according to tfstats.tf which also is a downside.

I'll be giving you -Support for now... If I do see improvements, I might change it to a Neutral.
Good luck!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Information provided by Tawerna Owner

Your application for Tawerna in 2016 states "Age: 16"
On this application, your age is 17.

This was pointed out by Frey, one of the owners of Tawerna, who I asked for some insight.
The minimum age for an admin on that community is 16, thus you most likely lied to become admin there.

Frey had no recollection of you, as it was 2016, so they asked Mat (the other owner), who said (in Frey's words):
mat recommends him so there was no problems with this guy

My response

I agree with the fact that you may have too few hours on Blackwonder to become admin, but I do think you could become a moderator for the dodgeball servers.

It is unfortunate that you did not use the actual template that is provided, but this application contains all the necessary information, except for your Discord Account.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Snooze
Hi Milabot,
I haven't seen your application before it was edited so I'm not as disappointed as some other people here, now that you actually put the time into it and added some crucial punishments it seems alright to me.
I might go through my friends list later today and ask some people I know played on tawerna and see what they say.

One thing I would like to point out is that you have been banned from FirePowered for advertising but you're still doing this even on our servers.

I don't think anyone wants to see moderators or admins advertising themselves, there are special websites and trade servers for that after all.
See you later :)

Attachments

• 1560330360091.png
    1560330360091.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

Milabot

Strange
Hi Milabot,
I haven't seen your application before it was edited so I'm not as disappointed as some other people here, now that you actually put the time into it and added some crucial punishments it seems alright to me.
I might go through my friends list later today and ask some people I know played on tawerna and see what they say.
One thing I would like to point out is that you have been banned from FirePowered for advertising but you're still doing this even on our servers.
I don't think anyone wants to see moderators or admins advertising themselves, there are special websites and trade servers for that after all.
See you later :)
About the adverts, i accedently have binded it to my volume up key and its not really on purpose, ill make sure to fix that though. (FIXED)

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello Mailbot.

I'v read the app and the posts, here's my opinion.

Generally speaking I don't see you fit for the admin position, at least so far.
You "maybe" however fit to be a mod.
Additionally, your chatlogs seem pretty fine, but what buster pointed out I think pretty much a big issue.
I can see that your current post that is yet to be approved mentioned that you're going to stop this.
Which is good....

But you also mentioned how this is a "
i accedently have binded it to my volume up key and its not really on purpose
"
I can't help but notice that one of those chat messages regarding advertisement is this:
If it's alright, I'd like you to also mention why one of those "bind messages" is different from the others, could you please explain this one for me?
I may be nitpicking, but I'm just trying to make sure everything is straight.

--------
Overall I think that if we overlook the whole advertising thing, you'd be pretty much be okay as a moderator for the DBTF server that you mentioned.
IF you spend more time on our servers, and had more activity on our discord server, just hanging around and getting to know the staff team is one of the pretty good factors of getting accepted.

Although if you weren't accepted this time, don't get your hopes down.
I'm sure that in duo time, and the fact that you're not causing trouble, and using the correct template, and becoming more active both in the servers and discord, you might have a chance to become a mod in your next app.

~Good Luck

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @Milabot !

I know you spoke 1-on-1 with one of our Dodge ball aficionados, and they approved of you. The only real concern would be the advertising, so we would ask that you make sure to limit that. We need to make sure those who are enforcing the rules are following the rules. You have continued to add hours to the server and I look forward to helping you out in any way I can. Allow me to be the first to officially welcome you to the team. Expect some information in a DM on discord shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom