Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Midas's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midas

Midas

User name: Midas

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198160522549

Who has punished you?
Admin: Herzog Widukind

Why were you punished?
He thought that I'm using aimbot/aimassist

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I watched the demo what he uploaded and I didn't saw anything which connected to hacks. I wrote a message about my opinion to discord I'll paste to it here :
at 1:18:59 I missed that spy maybe 4 times, and after that one more time before I died.
1:19:27 missed few shots again
1:19:31 missed shots again
1:20:34 missed an easy shot
After that in the heavy round I just spammed and as you can see I didn't hit all the players perfectly..
And the next demoman round is still spamming the grenades and the stickies
My character don't lock to other players, and I don't hit random players who I'm not looking, so I don't know how did you think that I'm using hacks..
And sometimes I freeze bcouse sometimes I have 200+ping or more.

Sorry for grammatic mistakes, English is my second language, I believe you believe me.
I have 2400h in tf2, I watch a few tf2 youtubers who teach you how to play better etc.
I hope this information enough for you to be clear this situation

With thoose items on my inventory and with 27k credits on BW, I think i would rather not cheat, there is too much too lose, and i played 2440h with tf2, why would I start cheating?

Oak

Gore-Spattered

Oak

You can clearly be seen in the demo and the video I am posting hitting people without even looking at them. You have also been detected for snapping 3 times at pretty high angles (38 degrees). You saying that you would rather not cheat and asking "why would I start cheating" is kind of hard to believe when you have a VAC ban. Also I have seen accounts full of Australium weapons and a whole bunch of unusual's blatantly cheating on casual before, so people can obviously do it with a lot to lose.

Started spectating him at tick 280000 on wards and there are several instances of him hitting players without even looking at them. Demo can be found on the Ban List.

Midas

Midas

Then watch more about my gameplay..
No one on the server told that me that I am cheating.
I gained enough skill I think to do flickshots and so on.
I didn't get banned from other severs, and I still don't have vac from tf2.
Another admin should review that demo bcouse I think you don't really know how to detect aimbot or silentaim etc. And aimbot without wallhack or bhop hack don't worth too much.

Oak

Gore-Spattered

Oak

Here is the demo Jim asked me to post, and the panic attack engineer section was at tick 313000.

Attachments

• moderator1.dem
    81 MB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom