Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Michael's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Strange
Staff Member

Chill

User name: Michael

Name
Michael

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:446625731

Your DiscordID
Duckii#8936

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mainly play on Blackwonder - Dodgeball advanced, and a little bit on Aus Jailbreak.
I do want to moderate on dodgeball servers or only on the Blackwonder - dodgeball advanced.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to moderate on your servers because i really like to help people and advice them to do not do bad things such as stealing or blocking etc.
I see that theres a small chance to see admin on dodgeball servers, thats my opinion. Anyways i want to moderate because its a responsibility i want to take.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Silorak

When are you usually available to play?
at working days im usually online at 13:30-22:30 and on weekends im usually online at 10:00-22:30

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
On dodgeball servers:
Voice chat spam - 1 hour mute, 2 hours, 5 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, permanent
Chat spam - 1 hour gag, 2 hours, 5 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, permanent
Blocking - first warn and then 1 hour ban, 2 hours, 8 hours, 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, 2 week, permanent ban
Inappropriate sprays- 2 warnings then spray ban.
!Calladmin abuse - 4 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 day, 3 days, 1 week, permanent ban.
Hacking - record and then permanent ban
Adverstising hacks - record and then ask him/her/they to stop it and if he/she/they wont stop then permanent ban
Racism/flaming others excessively- Warn and then , 2 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 day, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent.
Speaking other languages - warn him/her/them to speak english and if they wont stop then 1 hrs, 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanently silence/mute depending on their violation
AFK player - move to spectator
Any sort of team damage on purpose - First warn then ban for, 1 hrs, 2 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent
Getting the rocket stuck - warn him/hher/them to stop and then kick, 1 hour ban, 2hours, 8 hours, 1 week - im not perma banning for this mistake

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Yes,
Hello, im Michael from Slovakia!
Im happy and cheerfull guy who wants to help other people.
something about me?
Well im new at TF2 admin stuff, but i know the commands but i would like to ask sometimes a moderator/admin for a help how to use the commands and when.
Yeah i know i should not be a moderator/admin but everybody has to start somewhere am i right?
This is my second application because the first was not perfect and it has to get some changes.
I do have some problems but im learning from them
the problem are like, i do swear sometimes but its rare from me to say that and binding some stuff like ive binded such as "Stealing is not allowed Duckii!" I regret a lot of things but what doesnt kill you, it will get you stronger.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Slovakian, czech, a little bit of Deutsch and Ruski

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
1581449171443.png

1581449274203.png

Please just edit your application instead of deleting and posting a new now to either hide or avoid acknowledging responses.

It's also helpful to make a response saying you understand what was said to you.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Howdy, finally back, so I'll be quickly popping by.

I want to moderate on your servers because i really like to help people and advice them to do not do bad things such as stealing or blocking etc.
I did check through your chatlogs lightly, and it does seem like you have the intension of helping.

Voice chat spam - 1 hour mute, 2 hours, 5 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, permanent
In general, one week to a permanent punishment is a bit extreme for me.

Inappropriate sprays- 2 warnings then spray ban.
you can just immediately sprayban, the person can appeal once they've changed their spray.

Adverstising hacks - record and then ask him/her/they to stop it and if he/she/they wont stop then permanent ban
just immediate silence. We don't tolerate advertising cheats, even as a joke.

acism/flaming others excessively- Warn and then , 2 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 day, 4 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanent.
just asking, what kind of punishment?

Speaking other languages - warn him/her/them to speak english and if they wont stop then 1 hrs, 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 8 hrs, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, permanently silence/mute depending on their violation
speaking other languages in text chat is permitted.

and finally, just a quick mention. I've checked, and it seems like even though you're in the discord, you're not very active.
These are just a few things I've noticed.
Thanks for reading and have a good one!

Michael

Strange
Staff Member

Chill

just asking, what kind of punishment?
Mute or silence.
you can just immediately sprayban, the person can appeal once they've changed their spray.
Okay, thanks for advice.
and finally, just a quick mention. I've checked, and it seems like even though you're in the discord, you're not very active.
Lately i wasnt active because i had no access to my pc, but now i have access to my pc.

Thank you for your reply!
Have a good day!

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I don't see your punishments for stealing?

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Players has not added the simply punishment suggested by Zonas. I believe they have a good intention here, but they lack the follow-through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom