Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Mic not working on Jailbreak

Meatloaf

Unremarkable
For some reason my mic will not work on BW Jailbreak servers. I believe I am muted on the servers but I dont know why. I did a mic check and it works just fine. Can someone help me with this problem. Thanks! -MeatyLoaf

Caike

Mildly Menacing
Try to go to audio in options then change "2 Speaker" to "Headphones" and Try to talk and ask if someone can hear you.

Caike

Mildly Menacing
I Checked that already and it is set to headphones. Sill no one can hear me. They can hear me through steam voice chat but not in Jailbreak servers
Then try to change it to another thing like Speaker 4 and try again and if it doesn't work then switch to another thing too, isn't it your pc btw? go to your pc volume right click on it and click at "recording devices" then double click at "microphone array" go to "Levels" then switch the microphone array volume to 60 and the microphone boost to +20.0dB But don't change to "Speaker 4" Yet just switch the microphone array volume and microphone boost but stay at "Headphones" then try to talk, good luck and have fun.

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
If you want to check if you are muted or gagged type !comms in chat or sm_comms in console. For a person like me it will say "Your voice and chat is blablabla is good"

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom