Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Metal in the storebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspaslavat

Greetings, I'm sorry if this isn't the exact place to publish this, this is my first post here, but anyway, after playing for hours on the "class wars dustbowl" server i managed to get enough credits to buy refined metal, and when i try to trade it shows that the bot doesn't have metal, rather crates, keys and weapons, with one sniper cosmetic, so obviously when i check what is in stock in the bot only found keys and one reclaimed metal, which i suppose is the valor of that cosmetic,and that brings me to this question, When will the metal in the storebot be refilled?, again, i don't know many of the rules here, so if i did one mistake i apologize in advance.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

The metal in the bot is refilled manually by the owner, Bene, and frankly, no one knows his schedule... or at least I don't. I think he does it either weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly but DON'T QUOTE ME ON THAT. I'm not entirely sure, all I know is that he refills it manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom