Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mehf's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Username: mehf

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:873055118]

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
I was punished for reason 'mfk for fun'.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was killing the reds, since they were going to die anyway, because why not and I already gave lr to the person who won the game. It does not matter if I killed them/had the game kill them because they were going to die anyway.
I put one winner, gave that one winner lr, and the others were meant to die anyway. It should be implied that first to finish got lr with one winner, but if not then I am fine with the one week.

Link for reference/Clip:

Last edited:

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

You need to be more specific with the orders you're giving. If you take the reds inside strafe race, and do 1 winner and then start the game, it doesn't necessarily mean that all the reds that don't finish are KOS. To answer your question about whether or not it is implied the answer to that is it isn't.

In future i suggest being a little bit more specific especially when playing any minigame that allows you to set a certain amount of winners. An order which would make the reds in this case KOS would go something along the lines of:

"We're doing strafe race, 1 winner. Whoever finishes first gets LR and the rest are KOS"

Not just starting it and pressing one winner thinking that it is already implied.

Also admin that punished you was @Jim

Last edited:

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

I really made this appeal so that I can figure out what I should have done/what was wrong to prevent myself in the future from doing this again and honey did that well.
Thanks for the response/clarification, I will be more explicit and explanatory when I am on blue again. I am USUALLY on top of the rules, but I guess not this time.
Again, thanks for the help.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

Curious that you refer to it as point farm day several times and then say you did it because you wanted to mass freekill.

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

Just appealed so that I could get clarification. I was told I should appeal and to be honest, I did not think it would be accepted at all. The outcome was expected, it is more clarification that I wanted. Michael also said he "knew what I was going to do" and yet did not warn me at all. It's whatever, honey already helped. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom