Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Medics Vs. Engineers : Buff Engineer's Melees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
This is again my 3rd attempt, and these changes should be finalized since it's pretty outdated in-design when every engineer has a lower health count because they don't use a specific melee that grants them a HUGE survivability increase because of it's +25 hp bonus bonus (Gunslinger).

Stock should grant the user +25 hp so that noobs and newer less experienced players won't have a higher chance of dying.

The Jag should also have a +25 hp increase.

The Southern Hospitality should grant +25 hp as well.

The Eureka Effect should still grant +25 hp while I have stated before that Eureka shouldn't have the same +25 hp buff, I now believe it should have the same health bonus since Eureka isn't used that much and there's several ways to kill off a teleporting engineer before they even have the chance to escape.

The Gunslinger should buff it's health bonus by +25 hp to now +75 hp which will grant the Engies 200 hp, this would greatly enhance the Engineer's ability to survive against Medics who have plenty of ways of overcoming an Engineer's health bonus.

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

It is great that you want every weapon to have +25HP, as that means all Engineers are on an equal playing field no matter their weapon, and they have a decent amount of resilience, but the Gunslinger having +75HP is absolutely overkill. You're just continuing the problem that you explained existed in your post. Engineers having 150HP is enough, I feel.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Old thread, closing due to the votes. Thanks for the suggestion!
1647952298868.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom