Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maximus-Kek's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

User name: Maximus-Kek

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:145806237

Who has punished you?
y3p

Why were you punished?
Because i said 'Square' too many times in voice.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because wen y3p gave us a warning (Me & Ecsdee), we stopped and then a couple seconds later we got muted. So we stopped because we were told and still punished.

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

idk how this generally works when doing punishment appeals, but a fair amount of staff read this but none are replying...
Edit: at this point in time

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

Hello Maximus-Kek!
You were punished because you kept talking over warden while they were giving orders, and making the server chaotic as you and your friend spammed "square" over and over making orders and communication very hard. You did not stop at all after multiple warnings like you have mentioned. Especially for jailbreak, keeping voice chat as clear as possible to hear orders is required for a play-able game of jailbreak.

As CashPrizes has told you, the reason to why your comm block is so long because of your 5 other blocks for the same broken rule, mic spam. As i was following the regular punishment line: 1 day > 2 days > 3 days > 1 wk > 2 wk > i do not need to post evidence.
You will not be getting un-muted, thanks for your time Maximus-Kek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom