Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maverick_Sidious's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Username: Maverick_Sidious

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:168917934

Who has punished you?
Lala7586

Why were you punished?
Admin Impersonation:
[Admin] | custom title

Why should we revoke your punishment?
At the moment I got gagged for two weeks, I already had in my mind that I'll stop being toxic, it's useless and I keep getting punished for it, I'm sorry to all I may have offended. But now, for this than I though wasn't a problem, I got punished for almost two weeks, two long weeks, and I've learnt the lesson, I'll change my custom title, I'm sorry for all of what I did wrong in BLW. I won't do those mistakes anymore :)

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
I'm glad to hear that you think you have changed for the better, but I won't be removing your punishment. I also want to make it clear that your punishment wasn't solely based on your tag but also the fact that you in the chat told people you had applied for admin and that you had become one.
1616016731857.png
About your ban; you should have received a week ban if your bans were scaled properly but it wasn't, therefore I will be extending it to three days (be glad it's not a week) since it was a mistake on our part, but expect your next ban to be at least two weeks. I hope you have a great day :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom