Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maverick_Sidious's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Username: Maverick_Sidious

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:168917934

Who has punished you?
Honestly, can't remember.

Why were you punished?
Exploiting, toxicity.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well, I am sorry for everything I have done, I didn't realize how I could've offended people on your servers, the way I exploited them. I even used an alt that got banned a few months after my own permanent ban, but after months where I have done anything but playing TF2, thought I would apologise.
I know that during my playtime I brought nothing good, I only offended, trolled or exploited stuff I could, but it was really stupid from me. I know, now, that I'm not above rules or I can't escape them.
After everything was done, I tried to apologise on the discord, not to get unbanned or everything, but for you to see how I am sorry, but I wasn't taken seriously.
Now I don't expect anything, but know that I'm sorry for everything.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

On top of your dedicated roleplay crusade to have you brother and your friend join you in the ban for evading. Needless to say id guess your chances ar slim.

Your original ban was placed by @10000 Cold Knights though.
Hi, as for my brother's account, I wouldn't set up an account and buy many games, level it up AND that account was made back in 2011 when my own account was made only in 2016. Might be proving we are different persons, atleast to me.
As for Adam, we played multiple times together at the same time.
Wouldn't roleplay to multiple computers at a time, I am not a robot.

As I said in the appeal, yes, I evaded with one account that got banned by NETROX, but it isn't one of the accounts you've said.
I also said that I know I've made mistakes there, but I regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom