Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maverick_Sidious's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Username: Maverick_Sidious

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:168917934

Who has punished you?
Pawelpolishpal

Why were you punished?
Exploiting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I know I may have said it already, that I would stop exploiting, but I didn't know it would break others fun and I am sincerely sorry. This time, I promise I won't exploit or anything of this kind anymore, since I don't want my "bad reputation" on BLW to get even worse, and my next bans may be 1 month or even Permanent. I don't want to risk that. Also, I also want to play in BLW servers because they have an active community and a good plugin, while casual is pretty boring, I only see cheaters not getting banned.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Player has tried to avoid his ban merely 2 hours after the ban was applied.
1618412351478.png

Player has tried to ban evade using the following accounts:

All in all, I'm for a permanent ban.
@Squidmane™

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
I will be declining this appeal since you have been given a chance but you still decided to use a map exploit a couple of times to get into death area and kill death which I believe you knew what you were doing especially that people in chat have been telling you to stop but you continued anyways , I can confirm Mederick_Vador is your brother's account but I have caught you once on the Lee Harvey Oswald account evading your gag.

That being said, Your ban won't be extended but consider this your last and final warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom