Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MattBR | blw.tf's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBR | blw.tf

Strange
User name: MattBR | blw.tf

Name
Matias

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? No

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously?
No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder BR | Freak Fortress 2 ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'm one who never abuse power and try to keep things on control. I may not have ANY experience on moderation and i also may be young,but TF2 is something that i enjoyed since i watched the Meet the Team series. And Blackwonder.tf is where i made alot of friends and trades and i care about the people on the server and thought of being a server moderator by this. When i see someone saying that anyone is breaking any rule i spect it to see if it's true ,check the chat if someone is being disrespectful to others and call an admin,i try my best to be respectful with the players and make the game fun as possible. Again,i promise to never abuse power and try to keep things on control.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shadow Mario | blw.tf we play ► BlackWonder BR | Freak Fortress 2 ◄
almost everyday,i'm also friends with him on Steam.

When are you usually available to play?
6 days a week,i start playing at 13:30 PM and i stop playing at 17:00 PM.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
All Servers:

Hacking: Permanently ban,simple as that.

Exploiting: Would warn first and if
continues,i would ban him for 1 day.
(Warn->Ban for 1 day)

Innapropriate/Offensive sprays: Spray ban permanently.

Innapropriate/Offensive images on Conscientious Objectors: Warn on the first time and if it continues showing to people,ban for 1 hour.
(Warn->Ban for 1 hour).

Advertising hacks: Permanently gag/mute,no warnings.

Spawncamp: Slay and then ban for 1 day
(Slay->Ban for 1 day)

Impersonating as an admin: Warn and if continues,silence for 5 minutes,10 minutes and it continues till turning into hours
(Warn->Silence for 5 minutes,10 minutes and etc...).

Racist messages: Warn,if continues 1 day silence
(Warn->1 day silence).

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
My username on Steam is MattBR | blw.tf,i don't have Discord so thats why i left it blank i'm thinking on create and put here.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Last edited:

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

You posted a app that got declined yesterday for copying other apps. You should wait

MattBR | blw.tf

Strange
You posted a app that got declined yesterday for copying other apps. You should wait
I'm sorry Mrs.Yukii but i didn't copy any apps and would never do,i made that declined thread all my own by following the read me instructions which i didn't read it all then the admin came and declined it. He said ''Please review this guide on how to properly construct your application. It is incomplete in its current state. You may review other successful applicants but do NOT copy or plagiarize.'' I started reading again and watched some succesfull applications to have any inspiration which was Chig Bungus. So i did another try which is this thread. :D

Last edited:

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

I'm sorry Mrs.Yukii but i didn't copy any apps and would never do,i made that declined thread all my own by following the read me instructions which i didn't read it all then the admin came and declined it. He said ''Please review this guide on how to properly construct your application. It is incomplete in its current state. You may review other successful applicants but do NOT copy or plagiarize.'' I started reading again and watched some succesfull applications to have any inspiration which was Chig Bungus. So i did another try which is this thread. :D
Sorry read wrong was in a hurry at that time. :p

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Innapropriate and Graphical images on sprays and conscientious objectors:
-Ban for 1 minute (1st time) silence for 5 minutes (2nd time) and it continues turning into hours and finally permanently ban.
I don't think you are really having a clue on how broken rules are being handled properly. What on earth will a silence do for graphical images?
Moreover the entire section is a total mess.
You say you dont know any languages other than english, yet your entire first pages of the chatlogs consist of portugese.
I would advise you to have a closer look at how rulebreakers are handled and work on formatting your application better.

MattBR | blw.tf

Strange
I don't think you are really having a clue on how broken rules are being handled properly. What on earth will a silence do for graphical images?
Moreover the entire section is a total mess.
You say you dont know any languages other than english, yet your entire first pages of the chatlogs consist of portugese.
I would advise you to have a closer look at how rulebreakers are handled and work on formatting your application better.
Thanks for the criticism! I will update everything here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom