Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Matt Bonner's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Bonner

Strange
Punishment: Gag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202251526

Person that punished me: Jim

Reason for punishment: Enforcing false rules

Why this should be revoked: I was never explained how the rules was false until after the gag. I was telling Jim a rationale why I wasn't enforcing a false rule without being disrespectful yet he wasn't answering me in chat. And even if he did, I wasn't intentionally enforcing a false rule nor disrespecting anyone in the process so I don't feel like a permanent gag was the right choice. Also I've been acting good lately so that should get me in some positive light.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 2049

Punishment: Gag

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:202251526

Person that punished me: Jim

Reason for punishment: Enforcing false rules

Why this should be revoked: I was never explained how the rules was false until after the gag. I was telling Jim a rationale why I wasn't enforcing a false rule without being disrespectful yet he wasn't answering me in chat. And even if he did, I wasn't intentionally enforcing a false rule nor disrespecting anyone in the process so I don't feel like a permanent gag was the right choice. Also I've been acting good lately so that should get me in some positive light.

Attachments
I'm gonna ask you to stop spamming appeals that are just gonna get declined like the previous one.

That Bird DK blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
No... really not, since the admins have already looked at everything there is to look at you are pretty much just wasting 5 sec of an admins time.
If you had any new proof you had forgotten then maybe there would have been a chance but this is just making you look bad and will just make it even harder if you have similar problems in the future.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Refer to prior appeals. Continue posting and I'll start giving you warning points. Also, spamming appeals doesn't give you a "positive light" for being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom