Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Massfreekilling

Status
Not open for further replies.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Who are you reporting?: ☭JustYuri☭

What is this accused person's SteamID?:
STEAM_0:1:185015554

What rules has the reported player broken?:
Massfreekilling

Proof:
(little sidenote: This is literally the same guy from my other report)

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

Don't double report and try using the template otherwise it can be found invalid.
Look at the reports of others and check the report a player option. :p

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Don't double report and try using the template otherwise it can be found invalid.
Look at the reports of others and check the report a player option. :p
Now, I'm completely flabbergasted. What do you exactly mean "using a template"? I did sort of use their template, although it's more of a copy and pasted one since I'm completely new to the functions of this forums. And I'm the only one who reported him as far as I know, unless you're implying the fact that I reported him twice. Although, he has done other things from the previous report compared to this report. Whereas he has massively baited and did a little bit of freekilling at the end, whereas this is a mass freekill. So I do not understand whatsoever. I rather take this from the Administrator's words.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ignore @Emma, she doesn't know what she's talking about. Please report any rules broken, in one thread is ideal (if first report is still unresolved), but always feel free to make multiple reports against someone who is breaking the rules. Also, you gave us all the information we need, the format is fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom