Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MarvinGunkle's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinGunkle

Username: MarvinGunkle

Name
MarvinGunkle

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? No

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? No

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/8787550

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:92169419

Your DiscordID
slimshady6397

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Usually play Jailbreak, sometimes 100%crit. I'd like to moderate Jailbreak and would be willing to also moderate other servers.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'm on pretty frequently and am unbiased. I see a lot of harassment and other rulebreaking whenever admins/mods are not present and I don't like how it's affecting this game that I have a deep love for, ie: toxic players creating a harmful environment/bullying children. Most players don't bother reporting to the forums so I'd like to try and help fill in the gaps in moderation.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
I play on a daily basis, I played it every day in middle school and have found enjoyment in it again through Uncletopia servers where the bots aren't present and jailbreak servers.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Mute/gag for chat and mic. I'm not very heavyhanded but when things cross the line I'd make sure it doesn't ruin the experience for other people.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1696973688971.png

Insufficient playtime, you've appeared to have only started playing BLW again a month ago
Chatlogs look fine

No punishments on record
Some recent warnings
1696973885352.png

Most players don't bother reporting to the forums
This doesn't really affect your application but you also have very low activity on the forums and discord. It's not necessarily required for an applicant but I don't understand your reasoning behind this statement if you're applicable to it too

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Mute/gag for chat and mic. I'm not very heavyhanded but when things cross the line I'd make sure it doesn't ruin the experience for other people.
This section is missing a lot of information. Remember, this is where you want to show that you know the rules and the proper punishments for breaking them. Jailbreak has a lot of server specific rules and you've only listed a general punishment so far. Feel free to edit your application to include more information.

I would like to recommend that you improve your playtime, learn the rules, and continue being active. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

User has seemingly abandoned their application, in addition to still not reaching the 3 days of playtime required. As such, it will not be going ahead at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom