What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Martin-kun's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin-kun

User name: Martin-kun

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:72598692

Who has punished you?
stick bug

Why were you punished?
I got punished for "illigel ff"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was telling everyone to not press buttons, this one guard named "KFC's Gamer Girl" was pressing buttons on Crush Game doors, I told him to not press 'em, he didn't listen.
I decided to turn Friendly Fire on and kill him.
I was slayed by a donor, following with a team ban with everyone voting against me.
I don't think that kind of reason is valid to be getting team banned for.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I'll be nice and handle this normally since you got reported anyway, keep in mind however that the next time you try and appeal a donor punishment it's getting invalidated. Feel free to report a donor with evidence if you believe they've abused their commands.
Friendly fire is only to be used as a last resort measure against a Mass Freekiller if a staff member has neither responded to /calladmin nor requesting help in discord. You aren't staff, you don't get to kill other blues for "breaking rules" just because you're warden. Your usage of FF also got multiple reds killed in the process, and honestly did more damage than the alleged "button grief." Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)