Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Mark thread as Check-later option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
So... recently i'v been having this issue... that there are so many threads that i have to look at, with a lot of posts, or generally speaking simply just threads.
To the point where i feel like i'm overwhelmed by how many things there are. (Personally speaking, since i'm an admin, there are things that i have to do or give my opinion on, such things like fluttercreeps's admin app, he mentioned my name there, and i talked to him for a little while, that means i have to go check it out.... this is simply an example.

And so, i found this to be a problem, thus i thought of something like this that we could add to the forums,
not only will it help @Benedevil do or organize his shit, but it will help everyone else as well.

This idea is meant mainly for admins, however if enough opinions were submitted, we might make this list available for everyone else as well.

So... what to do???
VVVVVV
TL;DR
make a section on the forums where we can see the queued threads that we set them as queued for our selves, with a direct link to them, with an ability to add or remove other threads to the list, or an ability to set them as ""DONE"" or ""NOT DONE"" or some other clever names.
as well as an ability to set them as ""Favorite"" or something like that.

If you want to add shit to the list, there will be thing that you can click on top of the thread, right next to where "Watch thread" is at.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW that we can simply add shit to our favorites in google chrome or a text document, but it's not going to be as efficient and good looking as it will be on the forums.

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Make a poll about this. I would vote yes.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I'd like to see this implemented for everybody. There are plenty of threads I want to read but don't for whatever reason, and they end up getting lost in a sea of player reports and other various things that aren't anything I should be concerning myself with.

It would be nice to hit the good ol "Mark all as read" button and then check the "qued threads" for threads I actually want to see.

Makes it feel nice and organized.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Why not let all users have it?

Because I imagine that would mean more effort for Benedevil, given the admin: regular player ratio, but what do I know? I don't run the site. I have no idea how these things are implemented. However, I will say that you guys don't have to comment on admin apps, reports, etc. Your input can be helpful, but it's admins and Bene that make the decisions at the end of the day. You don't necessarily need organisation as such. So I say, if it means less effort for Bene, I'd encourage making it admin exclusive, and if he's cool with it, then obviously everyone else can have it, too.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Because I imagine that would mean more effort for Benedevil, given the admin: regular player ratio, but what do I know? I don't run the site. I have no idea how these things are implemented. However, I will say that you guys don't have to comment on admin apps, reports, etc. Your input can be helpful, but it's admins and Bene that make the decisions at the end of the day. You don't necessarily need organisation as such. So I say, if it means less effort for Bene, I'd encourage making it admin exclusive, and if he's cool with it, then obviously everyone else can have it, too.

I may have misread the original post, but I thought it was a "qued post" for each individual user, not one great big community "qued post"

If it is a community qued post then I agree users should not have it because they'll just put their own posts (reports, apps, etc) into the qued posts until you basically have two "unread posts" sections, but if it is for each individual user then I definitely want to get ahold of such a luxury.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I may have misread the original post, but I thought it was a "qued post" for each individual user, not one great big community "qued post"

If it is a community qued post then I agree users should not have it because they'll just put their own posts (reports, apps, etc) into the qued posts until you basically have two "unread posts" sections, but if it is for each individual user then I definitely want to get ahold of such a luxury.

Eeeeh it's for each individual user... every user has his own list.
if we did want it to be shared publicly for admins, it wouldn't be much of a use, as well as a waste of time, since we just share anything of importance on discord.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
As it seems this was done before i even notice it...

Here's a tutorial:
235b2bcd46.png

598d86cfcb.png

4e299b3cee.png

40fdc5fc62.png

closing this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom