Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Marioiscool246's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioiscool246

Username: Marioiscool246

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198152426147

Who has punished you?
The Anticheat (CONSOLE)

Why were you punished?
Supposedly Aimbotting
([Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (IT) | Weapon: tf_weapon_scattergun)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe the anticheat falsely flagged me for cheating. I joined to play some classwars after taking a break from playing earlier on the day of my ban and after trying to shoot some medics, I got banned for aimbotting when I actually was using no such cheat. I would never use any cheat program on TF2 to jeopardize my items and steam profile.
Where can I attach a file as I have an auto-record demo to hopefully help my case to be unbanned from the server to play classwars and randomizer again.
Thanks!

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
For uploading demos, I believe you can just simply go into whatever folder your tf2 saves demos and simply insert it into the appeal here.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Sorry about the wait. I have been sick and it took me a minute to get the data from that day. You attempted to set the value to 0.000 either directly or via a third-party.

[Anti-Cheat] 27/01/2021 05:30:06 | LOG | Marioiscool246 (STEAM_0:1:96080209) has been kicked for no interp check failure | Threshold: 0.015 | Client Value: 0.000

Bit of a history of being a baddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom