Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Marco_owo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcow

Unremarkable

User name: Marco_owo

Name
Marco ᵛᶦᵖ

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:531814763

Your DiscordID
Marco.#3818

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on BR VSH and BR MGE

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i'd like to be an admin at the VSH and MGE Brazilian servers since they don't have any admins taking care of them, i would try to make it a better place for everyone, without hackers or toxic players. i'm a very active player on the servers and i've seen a lot of toxic players and hackers, they need to be taken care of, so that's why i'm applying.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I'm available on everyday of the week beetwen the hours of 6am and 12pm (DF)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hacking : Permaban
Foreign languages in the voice chat : i'll warn them on english that you can only speak portuguese on the voice chat, if he keeps on speaking i'll mute him for an hour.
Advertising hacks : mute/gag 3hr > mute/gag 6hr > mute/gag 8hr > perma mute/gag
spamming on text/voice chat : i'll tell them to stop if they don't i'll gag/mute them for 1hr, i'll keep adding 1 hour for everytime they spam until it reaches 12hr, i'll perma gag/mute them after that.
racism : 6hr gag/mute > 12hr gag/mute > 24 gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > perma gag/mute
being offensive : i'll tell them to stop if they don't i'll give them a 1hr gag/mute, i'll keep adding 1 hour for everytime they are offensive then when it reaches 24hr i'll perma gag/mute them.
NSFW spray : perma spray ban
Inappropriate name : i'll tell them to change their name if they don't i'll give them a 1hr ban > 3hr > 24hr > 3 day ban
!calladmin abuse : 30min ban > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 3 day ban
Impersonating admin : i'll tell them to stop impersonating and admin + 1hr gag/mute > 3hr gag/mute > 3 day ban > 30 day ban > perma ban
Griefing : slay > 3x kick > 1hr ban > 3hr ban > 6hr ban > 12hr ban > 24hr ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > perma ban

(i don't know if this is necessary but this is what i'll do in vsh)

Being friendly : slay > kick > 30m ban > 1hr ban > 2hr ban > 3hr ban
afk hale : kick > 1hr ban
afk : kick

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? portuguese

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Hi Marco, I would like to give a little review about your application.

looking at your app and your punishment ladder, it looks good, even if you have very severe punishments, which can be changed, however, I can't say the same for your logs.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

This is not all that is wrong with your logs, but I believe they are the most serious.

Marcow

Unremarkable

Hi Marco, I would like to give a little review about your application.

looking at your app and your punishment ladder, it looks good, even if you have very severe punishments, which can be changed, however, I can't say the same for your logs.

This is not all that is wrong with your logs, but I believe they are the most serious.

i was trying to be edgy when i used n* as my name and saying it, i don't do things like that anymore.
the lbox bind was just for the memes, i see a lot of people using this bind so i didn't think it would be wrong to use it too

Last edited:

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
the lbox bind was just for the memes, i see a lot of people using this bind so i didn't think it would be wrong to use it too

Whether it's a joke or not, it's still publicity, be aware of it the next time you're using this bind on blackwonder servers.
If you see someone promoting any such site, report it.

Marcow

Unremarkable

Whether it's a joke or not, it's still publicity, be aware of it the next time you're using this bind on blackwonder servers.
If you see someone promoting any such site, report it.
i understand that i shouldn't use it and i won't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom