Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Marco_owo's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcow

Unremarkable

User name: Marco_owo

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:531814763

Who has punished you?
daddy

Why were you punished?
Fakelag and POSSIBLY proj. aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i wasn't cheating, if you watch the demo again you are going to see that i missed a lot of flare shots and i was lagging because i don't have a perfect internet. that's all i have to say, the demo wasn't even 30 seconds long.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

Greetings.

You claim that your internet is bad and that you aren't using fakelag but yet, you can perfectly track the enemy Scout even while "apparently" having connection issues. Impressive.
The lag also immediately stops after the Scout is dead.
You also managed to hit two perfectly aimed Flare Shots while you were "supposedly" lagging.

Also, mind explaining this?

Attachments

• 1.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 154

Marcow

Unremarkable

Greetings.

You claim that your internet is bad and that you aren't using fakelag but yet, you can perfectly track the enemy Scout even while "apparently" having connection issues. Impressive.
The lag also immediately stops after the Scout is dead.
You also managed to hit two perfectly aimed Flare Shots while you were "supposedly" lagging.

Also, mind explaining this?

I was using the flametrower even when he's teleporting on my screen i can hit him with it.
the ban on mochilabr was for a bhop macro.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

I was using the flametrower even when he's teleporting on my screen i can hit him with it.
the ban on mochilabr was for a bhop macro.

You were following his movement perfectly, both with the Flamethrower and the Flare Gun.

Little Anti-Cheat doesn't ban for macros, it bans for perfect b-hop "scripts" which typically involve injecting something into the game.

Would you care to try again?

Marcow

Unremarkable

You were following his movement perfectly, both with the Flamethrower and the Flare Gun.

Little Anti-Cheat doesn't ban for macros, it bans for perfect b-hop "scripts" which typically involve injecting something into the game.

Would you care to try again?

1 - he was lagging on my screen too, you can see in the demo that my aim wasn't perfect, it was a bit behind him and i was shaking my screen with the flametrower to try to hit him.

2 - on mochilaBR i was standing still while configuring the macro, i don't really know how little anti-cheat works but i got banned because of that.

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

1 - he was lagging on my screen too, you can see in the demo that my aim wasn't perfect, it was a bit behind him and i was shaking my screen with the flametrower to try to hit him.

2 - on mochilaBR i was standing still while configuring the macro, i don't really know how little anti-cheat works but i got banned because of that.

1. You seem to be dancing around the fact that while you claim you were actually lagging, you still managed to land 2 perfect Flare Shots.

2. As I stated above, Little Anti-Cheat doesn't detect AHK or other similar scripts as they're not actual perfect b-hop macros. It detects programs that are injected in order to attain those perfect b-hops, eg. hacking software. Which macro/program were you trying to configure when you were banned?

Marcow

Unremarkable

1. You seem to be dancing around the fact that while you claim you were actually lagging, you still managed to land 2 perfect Flare Shots.

2. As I stated above, Little Anti-Cheat doesn't detect AHK or other similar scripts as they're not actual perfect b-hop macros. It detects programs that are injected in order to attain those perfect b-hops, eg. hacking software. Which macro/program were you trying to configure when you were banned?

i was tried to use a AHK for csgo on tf2 and i don't really know what you mean by "perfect flare shots", like the ones that i actually hit was the one on the scout on the top of the hill and the heavy going straight

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

i was tried to use a AHK for csgo on tf2 and i don't really know what you mean by "perfect flare shots", like the ones that i actually hit was the one on the scout on the top of the hill and the heavy going straight

Lag starts at tick 550.
Perfect Flare Shot at tick 600.
Lag stops as soon as you kill the Scout.
Lag starts again at tick 875 when the Scout comes back.
Second perfect Flare Shot at tick 1250.

Yet again, Little Anti-Cheat does not check for AHK scripts as scripts are incapable of producting perfect b-hops the way a cheat would.
I'll ask again, what "macro" were you trying to use on MochilaBR?

Marcow

Unremarkable

Lag starts at tick 550.
Perfect Flare Shot at tick 600.
Lag stops as soon as you kill the Scout.
Lag starts again at tick 875 when the Scout comes back.
Second perfect Flare Shot at tick 1250.

Yet again, Little Anti-Cheat does not check for AHK scripts as scripts are incapable of producting perfect b-hops the way a cheat would.
I'll ask again, what "macro" were you trying to use on MochilaBR?

i tried to use a bhop one.
i still don't understand what's a perfect flare shot, don't you mean the flare shots that i actually hit?

Marcow

Unremarkable

Yes, I was referencing the Flare Shots you hit while supposedly lagging.
yeah but what's wrong with them?
the first one the start of the demo the scout was afk, the second one on the top of the hill he was very close to me and the last on the heavy and just flicked my mouse a hit the heavy

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

After having discussed this with a fellow staff member, we've come to the conclusion that the reason the flare shots looked so suspicious was due to the lagginess of the demo.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom