Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Map Suggestion: Add Borneo_b2 to Zombie Survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
Which map is the suggestion about?
Borneo_b2 to Zombie Survival

What is supposed to happen to the map?
Added

Why do you want this map change?
I think it would be a nice alterative for Borneo since Borneo doesn't have a lot of spots and this map makes Borneo a little bit more bigger and includes 5 new rooms for spots and few playerclips removed and for even more spots the only problem with the map are its areaportals.

Attachments

• pz_borneo_b2.bsp
    71.3 MB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
I like this borneo more then the current one we have

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Which map is the suggestion about?
Borneo_b2 to Zombie Survival

What is supposed to happen to the map?
Added

Why do you want this map change?
I think it would be a nice alterative for Borneo since Borneo doesn't have a lot of spots and this map makes Borneo a little bit more bigger and includes 5 new rooms for spots and few playerclips removed and for even more spots the only problem with the map are its areaportals.
The map file you selected either wasn't the actual packed file, or you didn't at all, the areaportals are messed up in tons of areas, the map is too open and I told you to fix that, there's too many lamps in weird places, the secret spot could be hidden in a better spot or you need to seam it better. There's a million missing textures, the trees don't render and display as "ERROR" models, the entire skybox has a leak and is missing a texture.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
We would love to add the map,
however it seems like there are a few errors:
20210314133247_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom