Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Map Removal VSH_EGYPTSPOT_V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

1. What's the map's name?

The map is named VSH_EGYPTSPOT_V2

2. Why should we remove it?

1st: You can shoot hale during Spawning time, meaning that you can damage him before the round starts, not even an invisible wall like on vsh_citypeak or so

2nd: There is an "hidden" hole behind a breakable wall, where when you decide to jump in it it gives you a "hidden buff" wich decreases your gravity affection by around 90%, meaning that you jump 10 times as high and fall incredible slow. This buff can be aquired at any time no matter the uses/players and seems to be lasting for an inconsistent amount of jumps. This often renders the Hale unable to catch a player as he just gets outjumped by them, and even if he uses the Superjump the players will glide so high in the air that he will most likely not be able to hit them. You may also not that this buff will not deplete if you do not jump, so classes wich are able to propel themself without jumping such as Solider, Demoman, Pyro and Sniper will have this buff everlasting, and since their alternative jumping abilies are much more effective they most ever rocket to the skybox, making it even more impossible for the hale to catch them.

This often results in round ending due to timelimit as most only abuse this map to fly around and Hale is not able to catch them, making both teams unable (unwilling) to kill each other.

3. is there is an updated version of the map?

This one as far as i know, it is very old and submitter seems inactive

4. What's the game mode?

VSH (Versus Saxton Hale), mayby FF2 (Freak Fortress 2) too

5. tell us other things that we may need to know about that map.(IF needed)

This map us very popular by the newbies as it offers the ultimate dodging ability for every class and they never really try to kill the Hale in the first point, and as they are the main population it gets voted for next map very often...

EDIT: Here is a demo of me playing both as sniper and Hale, you may note that the "average" Hale is not able to defeat the enemy team and i was very lucky not facing any "good" examples off skilled players.

Attachments

• vshegyptgameplay.dem
    8.9 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I played this map before and it's a bit unfair. I say yes, please remove it.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thank you very much for this suggestion. The map has been removed from the cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom