Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Make Instant Respawn Servers Instant Again (MIRSIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

Get rid of those unpatriotic kill cams. We demand freedom! Kill cams have plagued our instant servers. They went from instant servers to your average fast server! We need our freedoms and our speed back. We can't let the darn BLU team take that away from us. Vote for me, 2020. We can make the instant respawn servers instant again!

F0749F555F466AE594AAB7BDFDBBCE37DE30FD5B
-America Soldier, 2k19

All memes aside, please get rid of the kill cams. They just waste time. The only reason they're there is to make rag dolls appear where the player actually died, but they're purely cosmetic and don't affect gameplay (especially in TDM). Some people even disable ragdolls, so they're getting kill cams and slower respawns for no benefit.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Please add a poll to your suggestion so we can vote on it, thx.
Anyway, this was changed so people could see ragdoll shenanigans instead of being put straight back to spawn, a novel change that I personally agree with (even with the kill cam delay, its still much faster than normal spawning). Regardless, considering this was implemented not even 2 days ago, I feel like this should remain as is for a little while, so people have a chance to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom