Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Make Donator+ more appealing

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Yes yes, i realize the point of Donator+ is just to have lifetime Donator, and that it would eventually be cheaper to get donator+ rather than just buy regular donator every month. But for that to happen, you would need to be Donator+ for 20 months, and so i feel like there is a good chance that someone that gets donator+ will no longer play on Blackwonder servers or just not play Tf2 anymore by the time those 20 months pass by. So I'm suggesting to make donator+ more appealing to people because currently the only difference between between Donator and Donator+ is the length of time, the perks are the exact same, no extra coin boost, literally nothing different, and i just feel like thats too little for people considering, again, that they might not stick enough to profit from it. Giving Donator+ more perks would make it worth a lot more to people and probably make more people consider getting it.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

i don't exactly know, since i can't be sure what would work or not, but here are some i could think of at the top of my head.
More credits than normal Donator.
Ability to resize your torso.
Vote teambans/gags/mutes last longer than if a normal donor started the vote.
Resize your head/hands to be smaller
I've been asking for this next one but
Use mic while dead on jailbreak.
idk these are just some that i thought of on the spot

Clipons (R.I.P Rick May)

Somewhat Threatening
i don't exactly know, since i can't be sure what would work or not, but here are some i could think of at the top of my head.
I've been asking for this next one but
idk these are just some that i thought of on the spot
Well this is agreeable for people to get new/better features for Donator+. A More Giving version of Donator+ would make people think "Should I get Donator or Donator+". If we never got a Donator+ we would have to pay for Donator but we would have to repay for every month, which would be more expensive, I would like these changes you just stated to be added to the game. Sorry if I sound wrong.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

Right off the bat, I can tell you these can be eliminated from being feasible. I am not saying the other are doable, just that I know these won't happen.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Again, I dont know the reasoning behind the Donor perks, but i assume their are valid reasons for ur decision. These are just some suggestions that i made on the spot that are mostly half assed, but the main takeaway from it is that more/better perks for donator+ would be really nice, and atleat you seem open to that, maybe there would be a store discount for you or maybe there would be some Donator+ exclusive items on the store like trails, titles, footprints etc...

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Again, I dont know the reasoning behind the Donor perks, but i assume their are valid reasons for ur decision. These are just some suggestions that i made on the spot that are mostly half assed, but the main takeaway from it is that more/better perks for donator+ would be really nice, and atleat you seem open to that, maybe there would be a store discount for you or maybe there would be some Donator+ exclusive items on the store like trails, titles, footprints etc...
i really had a stroke typing this out huh

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be clear, I have 0 authority on this. But torso is never going to happen because you can just buy that from the store and too many complain about it now. And the votes won't happen because we won't give people that much power because they pay for it.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

yeah yeah i understand, all those suggestions were made on the spot and probably suck, but u get the idea

mehf

Somewhat Threatening

Nerd

I would actually enjoy more options. Hell, I got donor+ because I know that I would be playing the server but it just doesnt jump out to me if I were to look it over. I got it because I was active in jb and to many people with "special" abilities were starting to ruin it.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom