Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MagiKero's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagiKero

Kero

User name: MagiKero

Name
MagiKero

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. No, But I started playing blackwonder around 3 months ago. I am not sure if I played a blackwonder server last year.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:108851654

Your DiscordID
KeroSan#0336

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
It is a discord server called 2D's awesome server, and a group mod at DIGONG

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Singapore trade server/(Blackwonder SG trade plaza)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because, I noticed that most of the trade servers, when someone calls an admin there is no admin immediately to do something to the cheaters, trollers , etc. Or no admin will arrive at all. So, I would like to become a moderator to handle a situation where there is no any mods online. ( I don't do instant bans, I usually listen and understand the situation first before I take action.).

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Passel, That's the only server moderator that I know and he is my friend.

How often do you play TF2?
Everyday, I usually play tf2 like everyday, I play at ( 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm SEA TIME)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
nsfw spray: perm sprayban

advert cheats: ban 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

toxic in chat or voice: mute / gag 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

spam in chat or micspam: mute / gag 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

Non english: mute 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

exploiting: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

abusing !calladmin: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

impersonating admin: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

calling out undercover admin: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

scamming: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

trade bind spam: gag 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

paid raffles and stuff: kick / ban 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

begging for items: ban for 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

sending random trade req: ban 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, perm

Cheating using aimbot or wallhacks: perm ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I would like to tell you a little bit more about myself so that you guys can be aware of who I am, So I am a chill guy, who likes to talk to people who are having trouble, I really like to manage this server (Especially the Trade plaza |SG|) Because I have seen too many toxic players. So I will try my best to manage a server in a fair way for both parties. My gaming experience is tf2 is kinda great but I don't really see any admins online in the trade server, I also do sfm and photoshop (I am still a beginner.) I really want to become an admin to handle the trade plaza to become a non-toxic server, Since there is like someone fighting there like everyday. So I would try to become an admin to this server. My experience to the other admins were kinda great, I met with some admins like Passel. He is actually a cool admin who knows how to manage a server very well. What I can do most of the time is to handle situations in the calm and in the fair way. That way, It will avoid toxicity in the trade server (I hope, It actually depends on the player itself.). I really like to have an mod experience with this big tf group.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I speak Tagalog, English, Japanese (Still practicing but I can speak a few sentences.)

Last edited:

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Your punishment ladders are severely lacking, please read

to understand more about them, and feel free to look at (but not copy) accepted applicants, as well as denied ones to learn what to do and not do.
Also we permaban hackers.

MagiKero

Kero

Alright, I changed the ban thing. Sorry about that. I was in a rush because my isp customer services is fixing my internet. So I did it in a hurry. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom