Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MagazineColt's Ban and Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagazineColt

Banned and Muted

My steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:174411658

The Admin that did this: Jim

Reason: Avoided Mute

Nobody told me I was muted I looked in chat and it said [SourceComms++] You've Been Muted! but I asked people if I could still be heard and they said they could hear me... and I have some evidence of someone else having the same problem:
MagazineColt: MagazineColt: ummmmmmmm
MagazineColt: wtf
MagazineColt: fukin
MagazineColt: lord
MagazineColt: banned me
Daddy~<3: Yea
MagazineColt: for no reason
Daddy~<3: I dont get why
MagazineColt: ADMIN ABUSE
MagazineColt: ok
MagazineColt: he says i got banned for avoiding mute
MagazineColt: when
MagazineColt: i wasnt told i was gonna muted at all
Daddy~<3: yea
Daddy~<3: I dont get it
MagazineColt: now hes saying im lieing

So I'm reporting Lord Jim (ID: STEAM_0:1:110829797) for Admin Abuse and if this gets rejected the I'll deal with the ban and the mute but if this gets accepted then I'll hope to be able to play blackwonder again some time soon.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You were muted for overtalking warden on the prior map and then on map change for whatever reason some mutes stopped working. I told those applicable to stop talking or else they would be banned. I warned someone else about not talking while they were muted and you start complaining about not being able to join blue because of a "[SourceComms++] You've Been Muted!" that you noticed on map change. I told you again that you were muted and to stop talking and you ignored me. I dealt with someone else named Genesis who was covered under basically the same scenario and end up banning him. I again tell you to stop talking, very clearly and you continue to protest me. I finally say something along the lines of "you should stop talking when I'm threatening to ban you" which it was at this point and you still continue to argue against it over the mic so I banned you.

You will not be unbanned and I already adjusted the comm block so it would last the full day after your ban ends. It's a little ridiculous for me to have to wave a ban hammer in your face, which I really don't do because people typically listen after I publicly punish other players, and for you not to listen; You then have the audacity to come into discord trying to lie about it in requesthelp.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom