Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Lumina's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleorix

Unremarkable
User name: Lumina

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
I was apperantly "mic checking" and "talking while GAGGED" + repeat rulebreaker and troll

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have never mic checked anyone before, i don't know if someone was impersonating me, I don't know if this is supposed to be gagged or muted but "talking while gagged", Im perm gagged, I can't chat with people, gibus perm gagged me for callout like 2 months ago, I don't know if this is just a false ban, but im sure i didn't mic checked and "talked while gaged".

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Hello.
Why should we revoke your punishment?
im sure i didn't "talked while gaged".
1580984170907.png
1580984184496.png
i don't know if someone was impersonating me
Those were your chatlogs with the Steam account you provided. No-one was impersonating you.

Aleorix

Unremarkable
ok so i talked while gagged?? but I didn't mic check, but if I did then maybe show me some proof and you can decline this appeal :3

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The mic checking part is lost to the chatlog reset so that part will remain listed but not be considered a factor in future punishments or appeals unless you are caught doing it again. Refer to Wank's post about talking while gagged.

Since you are a repeat rulebreaker as I listed, I can't remove the punishment with all this history of you disregarding appropriate behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom